2; Otsutsuki vs. Uzumaki!

The chunin exams started with a test. It didn't matter what answers we put, because it was all a test of integrity or something. We went into a forest, and being a one man team I got to go in first. I just camped out the entrance, and took the scroll from the first group that entered. If they didn't have the right one, I would have just tried again.

Apparently too many people got in, so we are going to fight in a prelim. I watched the fights with disinterest. Judging by the seal on my shoulder itching, the blonde kid that's really loud is the nine tails. Do I know him from somewhere?

"Y/n Otsutsuki vs. Naruto Uzumaki!"

I raised an eyebrow, and closed my eyes.

"Stomp this brat out, Y/n!"

"You just want me to prove your superiority over the fox. If you want it that bad, beat him yourself or I'll take the credit."

"......fuck you kid."

I went down to the arena, and stood across from the kid, who held out his fist. I smiled a little and did the same.

"I'll beat you, believe it!"

"May the best man win."

I wrapped my sand headband around my head, and looked at the teen.

"I'm going to fight you as an equal, do don't expect me to hold back."

He grinned, and took a stance. I watched him closely, evaluating if I need my sharingan or not. He dashed forwards, and threw a punch.
_________________________________________

Naruto

_________________________________________

This guy isn't seriously gonna get hit by this is he? He blocked my punch and moved my arm to the side, leaving me shocked. Is that a sharingan!? He palmed me in the jaw, launching me in the air.

Before I could even land on my back, he kicked me in the side, launching me away. I stood up, and formed a handsign.

"Shadow clone jutsu!"

The male looked over the clones, before doing handsigns of his own.

"Lightning Style: Chain Lightning!"

He pointed his hand at a clone, and a lightning bolt shot at it. It gasped and got hit, before three more bolts shot out of him and hit the other clones, multiplying before reaching me, where I collapsed to the floor.

"NARUTO!!"

"Come on, Uzumaki. Show me something."

I smirked at him and disappeared. He caught me off guard by smiling, and turning. He grabbed my foot, and slammed me into the ground.

"Good plan, but you weren't prepared for a power gap like ours."
_________________________________________

Y/n

_________________________________________

I watched as the clone disappeared from my hand. Clever boy. I got kicked into the air by three clones afterwards.

"U!"

"ZU"

"MA"

"KI!"

"Seven Clone Smackdown!"

I watched as seven clones of Naruto jumped up and punched me into the ground. I rolled to my feet, and did more handsigns.

"Water Dragon Jutsu!"

Everyone watched surprised, expecting a massive water dragon to form. They all started laughing when nothing happened, and Naruto charged. I opened my mouth, and a small dragon flew out and smashed into him.

He fell onto his back, only for a clone to grab him and throw him at me. I ducked under the throw, only for him to kick me in the back by throwing another clone.

I made a wall from the arena floor, and stood behind it, thinking of a fair way to beat him. I threw a kunai into the air, and saw Naruto in the reflection, looking at it. I smirked and did a shadow clone jutsu of my own.

I grabbed the clone's arm and threw him over the wall. I heard it start fighting Naruto, and made two more clones who shouted and charged the boy.

"WHAT THE-!?"

"Lightning Style: Lightning Ball!"

I jumped over the wall and fired a lightning ball at the teen, who yelped and got hit by it. I dropped down, and held my hand out to the teen. He grabbed my hand with a smile, until he smirked and grabbed my arm, and a clone wrapped around my legs.

"Now!"

I turned my head and saw two Naruto's holding another one, and they shouted before throwing him. I smiled a little and clenched my jaw, before feeling the Naruto kick me in it.

I was launched across the arena, and decided to stay down. My ability to ignore pain is likely higher than most here, so I'll stay put for now.

"The winner is Naruto Uzumaki!"

I jumped to my feet, and held my fist out to the teen. He grinned and fist bumped me.