Less Resources, More Fun! - Part Two

A bullhorn sounds in the woods. "And, welcome back, to Total Drama Wilderness! Last time, we saw Chanel beat out Abby, gaining the Castaways their first point in the first challenge. Now, in a battle between Artsy Amai and Cutie Charlie!" The helicopter that brings the contestants flies in. The two get off.

Charlie is holding the bag of rice.

-Amai Confessional-

"Argh! So close, too. I'm gonna get that dreamy eyed bitch! I mean... biscuit? Can I say that?"

-Charlie Confessional-

"I feel kinda bad. Amai probably hates me now. And she was super cute, and nice to!"

-End Confessional-

"And Charlie gets a second point for the Castaways! Clara and Flavio, you're up."

Flavio walks up to the entrance point, but Clara seems to have tuned out of the world, lost in her book.

"And, go!"

"Hey, that's not fair!" Lexi whines.

"I told her to go," Chris retorts.

Quentin gives a "gentle" shove to Clara, who looks up. As the Islanders shout at her to go, she does. Clara walks in. Unbeknownst to them, Clara just takes a turn, and sits down to go back to her book. After a couple of minutes, Ivan finds the bag, and another point to the Castaways.

"Yikes! You seem to be on a losing streak there, Islanders..." Chris remarks, wincing. "Next is Ivan and Duke."

They rush off into the maze at the signal. Only a couple of minutes later, Duke rings the blowhorn, gaining the first point for the Islanders.

"1-3 Castaways! Next we have Joie versus Kai!" 

As they hurry into the maze, and Kai wins over Joie. It took them nearly ten minutes.

-Joie Confessional-

"How could I lose! I never lose!"

-End Confessional-

"Next, we have Luma and Jordan."

After running off, they both find themselves in difficult spots quickly. Luma has to find a way to answer a riddle without speaking, and Jordan has to find a way to make himself seem lighter. Eventually, Jordan just puts a collection of rocks where he should be, and Luma spells it out in the dirt. But, since Jordan finished quicker, he gets a point for the Islanders.

"2-4 Castaways! Kinsey versus McKenzie."

McKenzie wins with a smirk. "Kinsey, go get that scratch on your leg checked out. McKenzie just furthered the Castaways lead, can the Islanders catch up. Porter and Lexi."

The Castaways further their lead even more, after Porter wins, showing off a grin that nearly all the girls (and multiple boys) drool at.

-Lexi Confessional-

"Self entitled... bastard... gorgeous hunk of meat... bitch... stupid"

-End Confessional-

"Our next battle is Red and Matthias."

"Oh you're goin' down, little boy," Matthias drawls in his southern accent.

"I'm. Not. LITTLE!" Red screams before lunging at Matthias. They wrestle for a bit before Matthias receives a punch square in the jaw.

"Welp, just for that, Islanders get a point." Words of protest shoot up on the Castaways side, and multiple glares are shot at Red. "Don't worry, you still have a 3-6 lead."