Darling, it's Better, Down Where it's Wetter

-McKenzie Confessional-

"So, basically, what's going on right now is the two hottest guys on the show are now making out, Mutey Patootie got 80₤, me and blue haired kid are searching for keys, blue haired kid is taking forever. Seriously, what is he doing down there, roleplaying The Little Mermaid with all the sea creatures?"

-Jordan Confessional-

"Poor unfortunate souls, in pain, in need. This one longing to be thinner, this one wants to get the girl. And do I help them? Yes indeed..."

-End Confessional-

The shadow looming over Jordan strikes, and it's... a tiny little fish? And it has the key on it's horn!

Jordan unlocks the green lock and brings the chain back to the surface, where Kinsey jumps in.

"It's anyone's game! Kinsey and McKenzie are currently battling it out to be the first to find the blue key."

On the surface, Uriah and Porter are talking out the kiss.

"I didn't think anyone would get money so quickly!" Uriah whisper-yells.

"So, are we like, dating now?" Porter asks.

"I would like to, if you do."

Porter nods, and gives Uriah a quick peck on the lips. Both boys blush heavily, and Porter goes to the edge of the dock, waiting for McKenzie to find the key.

Soon enough, McKenzie gets out of the water with a blue lock and chain. Porter jumps in.

-Lexi Confessional-

"I'm not missing my chance to be alone with Porter and convince him that I'm better than the brat Uriah!"

-End Confessional-

Lexi jumps into the water- still with Kinsey in it- and quickly follows Porter. Once behind a rock, she grabs him and pushes her lips to his. Porter quickly pushes Lexi off of him, and Lexi yanks him up to the surface.

"Why can't we be together!? I'm so much better than that- that ass Uriah! He stole what's mine!" she shrieks. 

"Lexi, we aren't going to be together. I like Uriah, and not you, and he likes me back. We aren't going to be together."

Lexi grunts, then goes back under the water.

Kinsey finds her blue key and resurfaces, followed by Lexi finding her indigo key. Keegan jumps in, and him and Porter find their keys at the same time.

Natalie and Rose jump in. Rose finds her key first, and Thea jumps in, but Natalie finds her key before Thea. Quentin jumps in, followed by Thea finding her key. Uriah gets in, and it's a battle for the win.

"Uriah vs. Quentin for the win! There's only one silver key, so who's gonna find it?" Chris shouts.

They spot the key at the same time. Quentin- due to his less muscled physique- swims faster and gets it. He unlocks Matthias' porta-pottie, and swims back to the surface.

"And Quentin gets back with Matthias first! Interns, here's the key, go unlock Red's 'cage'"

Uriah gets onto the docks, and Red follows soon after.

"And the winner is..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"The Castaways!"

"B-but Quentin and Matthias got back first?" Duke questions.

"But, Lexi jumped in before Kinsey got out, so she lost it for her team. Matthias- as the hostage- has been granted individual immunity for this round."

-Quentin Confessional-

"So, it's Abby, Duke, Amai, Natalie, Lexi, Joie, Keegan, Jordan, Kinsey, or me in this vote. Duke, Natalie, and Matthias are in an alliance, and Lexi, Joie, and I are in an alliance. So Abby, Amai, Keegan, and Jordan are the deciding votes. Everyone's most likely voting for Lexi, so there isn't anything I can do about it. McKenzie is social enough that she can take Lexi's place."

-End Confessional-

"Joie, vote Lexi. We'll get her to vote for like Jordan or someone, but if we vote with her, they'll know there's an alliance and that Clara was telling the truth," Quentin whispers back at camp.

-Abby Confessional-

"We decided to vote Lexi, obviously."

-Matthias Confessional-

"We're all voting Lexi. She doesn't really do anything for the team. Yeah, she's smart, but she's become too obsessed with Porter. And we have people who are smarter."

-End Confessional-

~Castaways Camp~

"They have to vote off Lexi! It's inevitable," Thea squeals.

"You're not Thanos, so don't act like it," McKenzie quips.

-Thea Confessional-

"Hmph. Rude. Anyways, after the challenge, Luma, Uriah, Porter, Kai, and I decided to make an official alliance. So, yeah, my first alliance!"

-McKenzie Confessional-

"Lexi was cool, but expendable."

-End Confessional-

~Firewood Ceremony~

"Welcome back Islanders! Second loss in a row, tsk tsk. Anyways, you know the drill. First, Matthias!"

Matthias cuts Lexi's string.

Natalie cuts Lexi's string.

Jordan cuts Lexi's string.

Natalie cuts Lexi's string.

Abby cuts Lexi's string.

Amai cuts Lexi's string.

Lexi's wood falls into the fire, after Amai cuts the final string on her wood. 

"Okay! Lexi, you're gone! Follow me," Chris says calmly to a shrieking Lexi. Duke and Joie work together to drag Lexi over to the Squirt of Shame.

"Joie! I thought we were in an all-"

"AAAAAHHHHH," the girl screams as she flies across the water.

-Duke Confessional-

"All-iance? Does that mean Clara was telling the truth?"

-End Confessional-

"And that's all for this short episode of Total Drama Wilderness. What will happen next time? Will the Castaways lost their winning streak? Will Duke discover the alliance? Will the Cult of the Forgotten remain forgotten? Find out next time, on Total Drama Wilderness."

A/N sorry for the shorter chapter

Lexi was by the person in the dedication