Shinso's Story (Part 1)

Shinso smiled at Bakugou. He stood up.

"What, you don't want to see me? The person who tried to warn you about Izuku's true nature?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes. walking around to Todoroki, standing in between him and Shinso.

"What do you want?"

Shinso stood up as well, walking up to him.

"I was coming to comfort you guys but I guess you already have a pet for that."

Bakugou growled, sparking off his quirk. Todoroki looked from Shinso to Bakugou, confused.

"Hitoshi, what happened between you two?"

Bakugou stares over his shoulder at Todoroki.

"Hitoshi? How long have you known the purple fucker???"

Shinso chuckled.

"You know what, I'll just tell you both the whole story.

A couple of years ago, soon after Kaminari went to the League of Villains, Izuku approached me and offered to "comfort" me. Right away, I saw that he wanted to date me despite being with KiriBaku and having a recently "deceased" soulmate. I agreed to be with him, wanting to show Kirishima and Bakugou what Izuku really was. before I was ready to tell them, Bakugou found out."

Bakugou grunted, interrupting his story.

"I confronted you and asked why you had agreed to be with him. We fought and I blew you up so bad that you were in the hospital for weeks."

Shinso chuckled, picking up the story again. 

"After I got out of the hospital, I decided that I didn't want to be a hero if Kaminari wasn't one as well. So I contacted him and joined the League."