The Secret: Part 2

"So uh... remember that night when Todoroki... you know..."

Midoriya's red eyes darkened, and he curled into himself more. Kirishima nodded and continued.

"Later, I heard knocking on the window, so I decided to go and take a look. There, in his villain getup, was Todoroki."

Bakugou frowned.

"How could he have survived? From what Izu told me, he was very dead."

Kirishima shrugged. He stared at the wall as a UA student hurried past.

"I'm guessing the League of Villains has some sort of petrification device. Anyways, he told me that the League were going to erase his memories and change him to a different person."

Kirishima closed his eyes, thinking back to the night a few years ago.

"He said: "Turns out the LoV wants to erase my memory. I only have 44 minutes of being me. I came to tell Izuku, but he seems to be asleep in Bakugou and your arms. Take good care of Izuku. I can tell that you and Bakugou may be able to make him happier than I ever could. You'll probably see me again without my memories, and I hope you'll comfort any pain that he might fe-" Then I cut him off because I thought that he shouldn't be talking like he was leaving, even though I knew he was."

Kirishima glanced over at Bakugou and Midoriya to see their reaction. Bakugou was blushing slightly at a couple of the things Todoroki had said but also had a sad scowl on his face. Midoriya was sniffing a bit, tears pouring down his cheeks. After a few minutes, he spoke up, his voice as wobbly as his eyes.

"W-why didn't y-you tell me sooner?"

Kirishima stared down at the ground, thinking back to the morning after Todorkoki had visited. A blush danced across his face as he remembered Midoriya's sleepy face staring at him.

"u-uh... I guess I didn't want to hurt you because you look so cute after waking up... and then afterwards there was never a good time to tell you."

Midoriya nodded. Bakugou sighed and stoop up, bringing the greenette in his arms with him. Midoriya squeaked, flailing around.

"All this moping around has made me hungry. How about we get breakfast and then discuss Fatgum's offer?"

Kirishima grinned and stood up too.

"Sure Kat, but wouldn't it be morning tea?"

Bakugou harumphed.

"Second breakfast."

Midoriya recovered and wrapped his arms around Bakugou's neck.

"I agree with Kacchan, it's definitely second breakfast."

Kirishima sighed and shook his head, a silly grin on his face.

"Then let's go get second breakfast."