Panic

Bakugou rolled over in bed, trying to find Izuku's fluffy hair to ruffle. However, his hand found nothing. He groaned and sat up, opening his sleepy eyes. 

Right... Izuku's gone and we've got fucking Icy-Hot instead.

He stood up and walked into the kitchen to find Kirishima asleep at the table in a pile of paperwork. He chuckled and carefully moved Kiri, taking him into his arms and carrying him to the bedroom. Bakugou laid Kiri on the bed, kissing his forehead. 

The pomeranian wandered back to the living room, looking for Todoroki. As he looked, his panic grew.

SHIT SHIT SHIT! WHY DIDN'T I RESTRAIN HIM? HE COULD BE ANYWHERE!!!!

Bakugou started breathing heavily, scenarios flashing through his mind. He collapsed on the floor, not hearing the soft click of the door.

I'm a useless hero, I can't even keep one villain in captivity...

He was snapped out of his thoughts when a warm arm wrapped around him. He looked up, into the gray and blue eyes of the man he thought had run away. He stared, not believing his eyes.

"Are you okay Bakugou?"

For a second, Bakugou was reminded of the kind, selfless Todoroki that Izuku had talked about. But then he looked at the black and red hair and was reminded of the true nature of this man. He had murdered Izuku.

Bakugou growled and pinned Todoroki to the ground. Todoroki stared up at him, his expression blank and unreadable.

"Where the hell were you!"

Bakugou growled out in a vicious whisper. Todoroki waved his hand over to the shopping bags on the counter.

"Kirishima was saying that he needed to do shopping but fell asleep before he could so I did it for him. He was very stressed last night."

Bakugou let Todoroki go, checking through the bags. He found the pills he was running low on and took one, breathing a sigh of relief. Todoroki observed from the ground.

"Huh. I thought Kirishima would be the one to take antidepressants."

Bakugou shrugged. He was feeling a lot calmer now without all the little things worrying him.

"It helps me. Wait. Why is Ei the one you expected to take antidepressants?"

Todoroki shrugged, standing up and grabbing a carrot from the fridge.

"His actions last night suggested he was suffering from heightened anxiety. I simply connected the pills on the shopping list to him."

Bakugou sighed. 

I should focus on getting us ready for work, but we're both struggling right now...

"Oi half and half. Call the number on the blue sticky note and tell them that Red Riot and Ground Zero aren't coming in today."

Leaving Todoroki with that task, Bakugou went back to the bedroom. He stared at the sleeping Kirishima, a small smile sitting on his face. Bakugou snuggled into bed, cuddling Kirishima.

"Everything will be alright Ei..."