Room mate

Bakugou growled and slammed the door to his house shut.

"I'm home Eijiro..."

Todoroki walked past, a collar on his neck and quirk cancelling bracelets on his wrists. In his hands was a picture of Izuku. He reached the other wall and turned around, pacing. Bakugou watched him for a few minutes, his frown darkening. Eventually, he stormed past Todoroki, timing it so they didn't bump into each other. He stomped into the kitchen to see Kirishima sitting at the kitchen table doing paperwork. Bakugou slammed his hand down on the table, making Kirishima look up.

"What the hell is that bastard doing in our house?"

He growled lowly, his eyes burning with rage. Kirishima sighed.

"Kat, listen. He isn't the Todoroki we knew. He has completely lost his memories and Fatgum said that we could be the only people to bring them back."

Bakugou scoffed. He knew why. And it was a stupid reason in his opinion.

"What, because we're soulmates?"

They both looked to their strings. One a faded, dead grey, one red and blue, and one swirling with a rainbow of colour. The red and blue string was connecting the two, and Bakugou's anger and the red in the string faded to a duller red.  Kirishima placed his hand on Bakugou's, their strings like dancing ribbons.

"Give him a chance Bakubae. He doesn't know any better."

Bakugou sighed.

"Fine, I won't kill him yet. But if he hurts you, I'm not holding back."

Kirishima chuckled, bumping Bakugou's forehead with his own. Bakugou chuckled, and their stings gained a thread of yellow and another thread of pink. Kiri murmured soothing words to Bakugou, comforting the pomeranian.

"We won't let Izu's death me the breaking point."

-~/_\~-

Kirishima sat in the kitchen, still doing his paperwork. Bakugou had fallen asleep hours before and Todoroki was lying on the couch. Kirishima put his paperwork to the side and sighed, his eyes aching from staying open too long.

He massaged his temples, a few tears sliding down his face. He put on a brave face for Bakugou, but really he was terrified and upset. Izuku had always been there for him, a shoulder to lean on and the one he felt he could tell everything.

Kirishima bit back a sob, placing his head in his hands. 

A hand in the small of his back snapped him up. Kiri turned to see Todoroki standing there with a slightly concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

Kiri shook him off, wiping his tears away.

"I-I thought you wanted us dead."

Todoroki tipped his head to the side, studying Kirishima.

"I was told to exterminate Izuku Midoriya, that's all. I do not wish to harm anyone unless it is absolutely necessary or Master says I have to. I am sorry if it came across any other way."