2 - Honest Town ♡

Deep there, somewhere down deep there
It can still overbear
In ways so discreet

•••

Lila had joyfully walked back to her dorm, happy with her new-found friendship with Regulus - also secretly please to have met the Marauders. She got into her black satin pyjama vest and shorts and was now washing her face. When coming up to the mirror, after being bent over the sink scrubbing her face clean, she jumped from the floor at the sight of someone standing behind her. She turned to see Sirius stood, his tie loosened and the first few buttons of his shirt undone, leaning on the doorframe.

"Get out! What on earth are you doing in here?" she shouted, causing Sirius to laugh.

"Well maybe you should lock your door." he began, looking around her homely dorm, "When people were throwing a fit about you and your brother getting your own dorm, I wasn't really bothered, but bloody hell, look at this, you've got your own private flat up here." he started to pick up your things and examining them, before you snatched them back and put them in there place.

"Black, tell me what you want or get out. I'm tired and I want to sleep." Lila said, folding her arms. Sirius jumped into her large bed and took his shoes off, making himself comfortable.

"I can see that, Lila, planning on going to bed already?" he said, looking at her up and down whilst she stood in a pyjamas. She quickly went to get her matching dressing gown from the bathroom. "No need to cover up for me, gorgeous!" Sirius shouted to her, making Lila roll her eyes. She climbed into her bed, now lying next to Sirius, he wriggled his arm underneath her head so she was now resting on him.

She turned onto her side, now facing him, "You try anything, and I will hex you, I know what you're like." she narrowed her eyes at him, "Now, what is it you want?"

"I saw you and my brother, earlier, outside the common room. What was that all about?" he asked.

"What do you mean what was it all about? Nothing happened, he was saying goodbye and being a gentlemen - unlike others. And even if he wasn't just being polite, it doesn't concern you."

"Considering I'm the one you're currently lying in bed with, I think it does concern me." he said smirking.

"This means nothing like that and you know it. I hardly know you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. Do you know how many girls would kill to be in your position right now?" he said smugly.

"No and in all honesty I don't care, I'm not one of them and I would rather you not be here, but we can't have everything." Lila smiled sarcastically, earning a mimicking face from Sirius. "Now, if your not going to be quiet and let me fall asleep, piss off." Sirius said nothing in return, and as time went on the girl snuggled closer into him unknowingly, slowly drifting into sleep. Sirius dare wake her, and decided to wait until she moved to leave. However this had proven to take a lot longer than expected, and before he knew it, Sirius too was falling asleep.

Lila awoke first the following morning, and smiled when she saw the pretty boy sleeping next to her. The smile quickly fell off her face as she realised it had just gone 11am and she had missed double transfiguration and was currently supposed to be in Potions with Slughorn. She practically fell out of bed grabbed a pillow and launched it at Sirius.