4 - Party Girl ♡

just wanted to let you know i've added a sort of female love interest, but she's not really that big of a deal i can't explain it lmao, enjoy!!
- elena♡

just wanted to let you know i've added a sort of female love interest, but she's not really that big of a deal i can't explain it lmao, enjoy!! - elena♡

+Anya Taylor-Joy as Elora Pristine+

I used to cry
But now I don't have the time
I used to be so fragile
But now I'm so wild

•••

After using James' invisibility cloak to change into the bikini, she removed the cloak to find all four boys stuck in awe, staring at her slender body. "Do you mind?" she said, snapping them all out of their trance.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Dunno what she's talking about, do you?"

"Nope, not a clue."

"Piss off, would you. Do we have to do this? The only person stupid enough to do this is Xenophelius - and we all know he lost the plot months ago." Lila pointed to where a long white haired boy was thrashing about in the cold water. Remus suddenly darted towards Lila, causing her to squeal and run. "No! Remus! Don't you dare!" she shouted, giggling.

"Yes! We are getting in! Stop running!" Remus called back.

Being much smaller and slower than Remus, he caught her, swiftly hooking his arms under her knees and neck, carrying her bridal style. With no warning, he started running speedily at the water and with a loud splash the two teenagers were fully submerged in the water. Lila quickly came up gasping for breath, and with a matter of seconds Peter, James and Sirius had also cannonballed into the water.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, Lupin, it's bloody freezing!" she yelled, splashing the already-drenched boy.

"You love me really." he shot her a sarcastic smile.

Before Lila could retaliate, she felt movement beside her feet. Within seconds of her screaming, she was lifted high into the air, her thighs on Sirius' shoulders.

"I swear to god, Sirius, put me down! James, tell him!" but James ignored her plea for help.

"Well, if you insist, gorgeous." Sirius said, a smirk on his face.

With a sudden jolt back, Lila had plummeted back into the water - the boys around her snickering loudly.

As the day went on, Lila and the boys had unimaginable amounts of fun; playing games, swimming, eating and just messing around. They had skipped dinner in the Great Hall seeing as they had plenty outside, and now, at around 7pm, decided it was time to head back to Gryffindor tower. After packing up, Lila had chucked on Remus' jumper, which drowned her, over her bikini, and was preparing to sneak back into the castle.