Chapter 24: Heaven,Earth and Hell

{●●●}

"That's clearly A Million of Souls you have to take care of, just how the hell can you do it?"

"A Million? That's like counting a few dollars"

" Hold up! So taking care of Million of Souls Looks Easy on you?!"

"Yes"

The Cousins Sweatdropped and gave up since Anthony  himself  looks so Calm. It's been a 10 weeks since that accident and Anthony Managed to heal his wounded eye thanks to Lucifer.

Vox got a lot of scars from the fight but nevertheless he still proudly Rubbed it to their Faces that he's the MVP. And His Father Alastor? The radio Demon himself got a good rest and New Bandages around his Chest area.

And a New Suit of course since his Old one got Fucked up. He even Forced Anthony to wear one if he's working. "So? How's the new Suit?" Zen Grinned and so as May. The two are so eager to see Him Wear it and even suggest to Take a pic.

"My old man is too Annoying"

"So did you Accept it?"

"If it makes him to Shut up I did"

May squealed and So is Zen. The two Cousins Laughing "Big Bro!!" He glanced beside him and saw Elizabeth  Running Towards their Direction. Behind her is Sam With A bandaged Neck and Cheeks. "Dont run in the Cafeteria Halls Shortie. You might Trip"

"But I miss you!"

Once she said that Anthony's Sour face turned Bright. He Grinned and Showered the girl with hugs and Kisses "Awww really? How can I stay Mad At you~ come here You little Devil"

"Ehehehe~"

Sam Chuckled at the two while The Cousins Sweatdropped at Anthony's  Changed of Mood and Attitude. "How come you shower her with Love? Can you at least do that to us?" Zen Asked and Anthony Glared at him "Shower my Ass Bitch"

"You're so mean"

The black haired male sighs. "So Sammy Are you okay now?" Sam smiled. He did have a lot Of critical wounds since he fought Anthony  on his Death Form. But still he lived and still walking "ah well... I'm fine, But my Shoulder is still Recovering".

"Damn I kinda feel bad Biting you. Am I really that Insane?"

"Nah We're Cool. And yes Very much Insane"

He chuckled and Took a Seat with the others. "4 weeks House arrest ain't that bad, Michael became more protective and even His Brothers" he mumbled but still. The two dorkheads Anthony  and Zen still laughed at him and teased him of how the Other Archangels treats him like a Baby. "What? You cant blame those Tall heads They're like your adopted Fathers!"

"No they're more like my Brothers"

"Oh shut up you Clueless Dove"

Zen Laughed but Sam didn't hesitate to Smack his Book on his Head and Pinched his nose. The two Boys Bantering and tormenting each other. May Jumped in action and tried to Stop them both.

"Stop you two!"

She Exclaimed and Pushed both their faces away from each other "Gah! At least let me pinch his White face!" Zen Budge in but the girl Elbowed him on the Stomach "Geez You Dipshits, Just Grab some Butcher knife and Slice each others neck" The two Stopped. Samuel Frowned while Zen Stared at Anthony "isn't that a bit brutal?" May said but Anthony  only Shrugged.

"I mean I used a Butcher knife to wake up Lucifer and Escape that Hellhole"

"What?"

The three said in unison and stared at him in disgusted face. "God dude did you cut his limbs and Head?" Thinking about it made Zen Shiver but seeing his friend so Calm and Dandy makes It even disturbing. "Nah let's say I Salvaged his Wings"