Chapter 10: Mask

Anthony and his sister has been stuck here down in hell for weeks, and so far His interactions with the others inside the hotel is comfortable And The two siblings has been Hanging out with Alastor lately, Vaggie is suspicious and she would glare at the radio demon but Alastor would just laugh at her. sometimes Anthony misses going back home he would wonder if her mother is Looking for him and his sister or Zen bursting on the police station and Telling the officers that his Best Friend and His sister got sucked down the ground,men that would be Hilarious.

"wait! oh oh! a dildo!"

Anthony almost Choke, he is wearing a comfortable white Shirt and Powerpuff girls Buttercup is Printed on it and a comfortable black long pants. Elizabeth is wearing her Fluffy pajama and watching Charlie Do some weird movement. "Wait uh I think I got it! a big dildo!" Anthony groaned and throw the Soda can to Angels face "It's not a Dildo Stupid! it's a Rabbit!" Charlie nods. Angel pouts.

"men Charades is not my thing"

"Oh shut up your just Lame at this"

They took a break and Angel Ran out cause Niffty just said to him that Fat nuggets escaped, of course Angel panicked and scramble out to hunt down the little pig and Anthony just shrugs. he Stand up and was about to sleep back inside his room but Alastor pops out and Carried him like a Sack of potatoes "W-What the Hell! put me down you Asshole!" Alastor Just laughed and teleported back to the lobby and Carried Elizabeth too. "Mister Alastor? why are you Carrying My brother like that?"

"My dear! the king Called me and I'm suprised that he also wants you two to come!"

Anthony's eyes widen and tried to wiggle his way out but the radio demon is too strong, "W-what? H-he called?" Alastor just laughed and Snapped his finger. they teleported inside the Kings castle, Alastor puts the two down. "I'm still in my Pajama...great" Anthony just sigh and Helped his sister up. Alastor seems Excited and Drag the two to the left Hallway they stopped in a large black Door and Alastor pushed it. Anthony Observes the whole room and there are a lot of Weird stuff in here. there's also a bookshelves and  on the middle of the room is a table.

"Ah! Anthony my boy! finally your here!"

Lucifer Pops out of nowhere and Anthony almost Got a heart attack like really whats up with people scaring him? Lucifer let them take a seat on a Couch. Lucifer seems not Bothered on Anthony wearing a Powerpuff girls shirt and his sister wearing a fluffy Pajamas "oh my Your father here must have Carried you like a corpse" Lucifer said, Anthony awkwardly Coughs on the ' father ' part but He just shrugs it Lucifer seems to notice this and since the boy is working to him he got a brilliant idea on how making his day here down in hell Annoying, he just mentally smirked in that idea and pushed it aside and Do this Important job first. "W-well what is it Your highness?" Anthony said Lucifer smirked and looked at the radio demon "Alastor Will be helping us and I want to test something thats why I want you two to come" Alastor wants to insist in this 'Test thing ' but he just shuts his mouth Lucifer stands up and ordered the three to follow him Anthony carried his sister and Followed the king. they  head straight and almost everything is not familiar to Anthony, the Rooms and the Path are really not familiar to him. Lucifer opened  a door and they are already outside a black and Expensive Limo is Already waiting and two Tall and Muscular demon guards are Waiting there. the three gets in, the ride inside is Pretty Annoying to Anthony cause He is sitting beside Lucifer and Elizabeth is siting on The radio demons lap and the two seems on a deep Conversation.

Lucifer would Annoy him like he Looks like his father and Maybe if he dies and ends up here He'll be like the radio demon and the king would tease him. Anthony's eyes twitched and sigh heavily. the limo stopped and Anthony Looked outside the window and he is confused why they stopped in a big ass House he admits that the House looks Pretty and it has old Spanish era style. Lucifer looked at Alastor and smiled "Alastor I would like you to take care to those 50,000 Weak demons roaming around outside the house I don't really care if you eat them or Cut Their heads off just do your Thing" Alastor seems Please to what he heard and put Elizabeth down gently and the first one to head outside.