Chapter 11: First Hunt

Anthony woke up early and he's suprise that Elizabeth Is also awake, since it's still early they stayed inside and Play Uno or Hide and Clap, The Air is starting to get warm and Anthony and Elizabeth change to a Comfortable clothes, Elizabeth and Her brother is still Quite and they Head to the lobby. Charlie Greeted them good morning and Anthony just nods to her Charlie Seems To notice That Anthony has Eyebags and Elizabeth's Puffy eyes, Anthony Convinced His Little sister to Play with Angel and Niffty and Elizabeth seems Brighten up a little and Nods. Anthony just Sits on the couch and Close his eyes He didnt get enough sleep and Sometimes he would wake up and Stare to the window. He then remembered What happened yesterday and Remembered what Lucifer said.

"Alastor Will be helping us and I want to test something thats why I want you two to come"

he Just wants to Rip Lucifer's Heart or Feed his Kidneys to the wolves cause that Bastard used him and his sister as a Test Shit. Anthony calmed himself, Well he's the king of hell he doesn't give a shit! Charlie Called and Said it's Breakfast and The crew head to the Dining area. Anthony sits Beside Husk Cause He didnt feel like sitting with the spider demon Husk Doesn't give a fuck and Let him Sit there, Charlie Came out and Puts down some Bacons and Pancakes. Anthony Almost drooled especially the pancakes cause damn they smell good! "Wow Charlie these looks delicious!" Vaggie said, Charlie Blushed and Thanked Her girlfriend. Husk begins to eat the pancakes and Pour some Booze in it. the Door just Opened and All heads turned when they saw Elizabeth Giggling while Holding the Radio demon hand and Elizabeth is holding a Small Orange bag, Anthony eyed the two but Husk and Niffty is Quite Suprised seeing Alastor Holding the little girls hand "Oh! H-hi Al! care to Join us?" Charlie said Anthony Ate his Food as fast as he can "Oh well No thank you! I already ate and  I would like to keep the information about the food Shut cause You might not like it my dear." Anthony Chugs His Water and Ignores Alastor's Disgusting food shit, he know that the radio demon eats raw food and He doesn't want to think about it, Alastor Called Anthony and they Head out the hotel Anthony holds his Sister hand as they walk and He also Noticed that Alastor seems Happy and well he doesn't really know why. "You must be Confused right now" Alastor said and Took out a letter and gave it to him.

"What? is this A love letter?"

"No silly! The king Wrote it for you!"

Anthony Frown and Opened the Letter, Elizabeth Tugged his brothers Jacket and Anthony crouch down so that Elizabeth can also read it.

Hello Anthony! I don't want to waste more ink so I'll just say this. Your performance yesterday is amazing! My I never thought that The Mask Would Fit on you! and Also it worked! Oh I feel so proud right now! ahahaha but anyways you must have remember that Señor Emilio made a deal with me and he broke it, Im also Furious that he stole the mask so I track them down easily.

those goons are not hard to find so I called your father and I also Thought why Bring you two? I can test the mask that I made and watch how it works,

the Mask I made is For you boy, It will give you strength and Upgrades. Also Always keep it with you and Wear it, Demons here in hell Must not know  that you are my Most Powerful Reaper. if they found out They will come and get you. there are also Powerful overlords here in hell That will help you in your needs one of it is your father and you are so lucky.

Anyways! I'll end it here cause I have Business to attend.

~King of hell

"white face made that Mask for me? How Nice of him" Anthony said with sarcasm and Carried Elizabeth Alastor Seems to notice that Anthony is Mad, maybe because yesterday. He Grabbed the mask and Put it on  Anthony's face "My dear Just like the king said the mask will help you" Anthony just Shut his mouth and Nod, Alastor just said that Lucifer wants him to kill these 500 demons that he list down at the back of the letter, Anthony's eyes almost Burned when he saw it he just sigh "You know darling you can take a rest and Let me do it, after all Some of these names looks familiar" Alastor said And he seems worried Anthony just Shakes his head in Disapproval "No I can do this with Eli" Alastor feels something inside his chest "W-what? Ah um Demons here in hell my dear are dangerous! and I don't want you two to be hurt especially you two are still kids! and what if you two get—" Alastor Keeps on blabbering and Anthony Keeps on calling his name. He Sigh and Rubbed his Forehead.