Chapter 6: Night Talk with the Radio Demon

Charlie Is walking back and forth and Vaggie is trying to Comfort her, On the other Hand Angel Is just watching the two and He's really confuse and whats happening. Just then she Stopped walking and took a deep breath. "Okay! my dad just called me and he wants Me to come home okay! and I don't know why!"

"your dad?"

"yes Angel! and the worst! he wants me to bring Anthony and Elizabeth!"

"what could your dad want with the two?"

"I DONT KNOW!!"

Anthony

I stopped braiding my sister's hair when I heard Charlie's Yelling voice. then I looked at the Door, I was outside the Garden and Braiding my sister's hair while she's Reading a Book, I just shrug and Continued to Braid but I stopped again when my name is yelled I Carried My sister and Barge in the lobby

"WHAT?! YOU CALLED?"

everyone looked at my direction "Yeah Charlie here wants to talk to you" Angel said, Charlie smiled at me Nervously and waved her hand. "s-sorry for yelling hehe um... I just wanna say–" she looked at Vaggie then to me. "I-um...Vaggie I can't do it!" I just looked at the two and Vaggie Sighed and Crossed her arms.

"Charlie's father wants to Meet you two"

I stared at her and process all of the information then my eyes widen "what?! your father!" I yelled Charlie nods "You mean the king like king of hell?!" she nods again my Face paled and I almost faint 'Lucifer wants to meet me?! why!' I thought Charlie placed her hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry but I really don't know the reason but I'm suprised he wants to see you two" she said.

"w-when?"

"Tomorrow, cause he's busy right now"

Tomorrow?! God if could just Hide under the closet or Far away from here! Elizabeth Giggled and claps her hands "were gonna meet Charlie's Daddy! isn't it cool!"  I looked at my sister "No! it's not Eli! can't you see he's the king! and Lucifer!" I shouted but she just Giggled.

"Don't worry Anthony I'll be there! And M-maybe Vaggie too"

she said, I appreciated her being Nice but My guts just Don't feel good just meeting the Devil and maybe the Queen and worst it's tomorrow!

"I-I'll go to bed...come on sis"

I said Charlie And Vaggie looked at each other "W-well um Sleep well Ants!" Charlie Shouted.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•••∆∆∆666

I can't sleep and Really! I CANT SLEEP! just by thinking About Tomorrow and whats gonna happen if I meet the king is Making my insides just want to explode. I Got up and Looked at my sister that's sleeping peacefully at my side and Grab My black hoodie. "a night stroll should Be nice"

I Put on my hood and started to walk outside And just let my mind go blank, sometimes I would think a Ridiculous stuff and I would laugh, I stopped walking when I saw A shadow from the hallway, then its gone I don't know why but I followed it I turned left and stopped. Im sure the shadow walked right here

I just shrug it and Walked on the small garden and Sit down The bench. "cant sleep huh?"

"SON OF A BITCH!" I jumped in Suprise and Took  out the knife I stole from the guy yesterday. then pointed it to the tall and Skinny demon "Jesus Christ Alastor you Asshole you scared me" He just chuckle and put down the knife using the tip of his Finger. "my apologies Child" he Said.

I put the knife inside my jacket and Sigh " What brings you here boy?" He said not Glancing to me and just stare up the Red sky "I just can't sleep and Maybe a night stroll would help" Then a Awkward silence, None of us breaks the silence and only the breathing and The Sound of the wind is Making the sound. the whole hallways of the hotel is Dark and the only light source is the huge pentagram that's floating up the sky. then a question pops in my mind "hey Alastor do I really look like you when um you know...when your alive?" I said, He stopped looking up and Turned to me "yes dear you look exactly like me! My look! Tall and Skinny well maybe not that skinny but anyways! also a Brown hair and hazel nut eyes!" he said while grabbing my face and pinching my cheeks he let go and ruffled my hair making it messy "Okay okay stop it! no need to grab my face dude" he just laughed and Snapped his finger summoning his Red Microphone thingy. "but there's something missing" he looked at my face again and rubbed His chin like thinking a escape plan or something then he smiled "w-whats missing?"

"Smile my Dear! That's the missing one! trust me You look stunning if you smile!"

"ugh Now's not the time to smile dude, and also Aren't you feel shitty? you kept smiling all the time"

"Ahahahaha! my your funny! oh and try to curse less boy It's ungentlemanly."

"Fuck off"

"Ahahahaha!!"

What's up with him? and what's so funny?, my eye twitched and just let him laugh like a idiot. he wiped the tears forming in his eyes and Spins his Microphone cane and then he  taps the ground, I looked at him confused then suddenly a Black smoke Wraps around the radio demon.

I didn't flinch or feel Scared I just...stared at it and wait what's gonna happen, then slowly the black smoke fades away and a Hand touched my shoulder, not Alastor's hand but different. I looked up and my eyes widen

"AAAAHHH!!!!"

I ran and hide behind the bench, there stood a tall man wearing the same clothes like Alastor and Worst! he looks like me! "W-who the Fuck are you?!" He just laugh and Looked at me "Dear it's me Alastor! no need to be scared!"

Alastor? wait...

that's him before?!

"oh my fucking god You look like me..." I mumble he Smiled at me and It made me Stuck my tongue out. "you look like a adult version of me and dude it's strange" He Snap his finger again making him turn into his demon form "that's exactly what I felt when I saw you sitting on the couch with the glasses on Dear...and for the first time—" he paused to looked up the sky then to me "I felt Something inside me, I don't know what it was but it feels warm but it also feels sick" he said I Just sit with him again and listen to him "tell me Dude I'm listening it's not like there's anyone in here your free to let it out" I said he Smiled and Continued to talk. "There's this faint memory I have...a boy that just looked like me and a Small little girl thats just look like your sister" This perked up my interest and listened to him like a kid. "those two kids always Cause trouble inside the station if That's what I recall" He chuckled and Sigh "Wait you work in a radio station before?" I asked he tapped his neck and smiled "my dear I guess my voice didn't give you a clue" then he chuckled, yeah I guess I didn't notice that his voice was like a old Radio.

"hmm let's see what else did I remember?–oh! Yes this one! Theres this Person trying to Seperate the two but I guess the two kids Bond is just strong that they always Stay together, my how sweet"

'just like me and Elizabeth...mom would try to Seperate us two but I guess she can't cause the two of us would find a way to see each other again...'

I just sigh, and shake off the thought and continued to listen "Another unforgettable memory is that I would read the two some bedtime stories!–I always wonder what's my connection to those two but I cant seem find the answer..." Alastor said and I looked at him "Maybe someday you'll find out Alastor and just by listening to you talking to those Kids was like...you know them for  I don't know,years?" Alastor Just smiled at me "I guess, those two young souls must be up the White skies"

I looked up the sky and maybe he's talking about heaven. Alastor stands up and I looked at him "Thank you for the company Dear, But I must go now" He said, I nod "are you busy tomorrow Dude?" I asked he stopped walking and glanced at me "hmmm...maybe? why you ask Child?"

"let's Hang out tomorrow...with my sister"

I blurted out and I don't know why I said that. Alastor hummed "that would be splendid, now I must go Have a Goodnight sleep Dear!" He said and waved at me, I did the same.

I sigh and stand up and Walked back the hallway and enter my room and took off my jacket. I looked down my sister's sleeping figure and Grabbed her stuff toy close to her, I smiled and kissed her forehead "Sweetdreams Shortie" I mumbled and Plop down to the bed and cover myself with the Comfy Blanket.

—END