Chapter 2: A Hellish party?

"big bro why am I wearing all black?"

"that's because we don't want to seek attention, were just there to Accompany Zen."

"we're going to a Party right? why are you wearing just a black hoodie and some grey Pants and um Red Shoes?"

Anthony Sighed and Grabbed his keys and stuffed them inside his pockets "well I just feel like it and besides! it's not a Fancy Party!" He said and Carried his Little sister, Elizabeth giggled on her brother's response. "Okay then!"

Anthony locked the doors and started to walk out. he texted his friend and Asking him where is he

Zen:

I'm just outside the Yard man. and dude The whole Place is Awesome! just look at those Lights and sick musics!

Anthony rolled his eyes and saw a familiar Black haired Dude. Zen waved his hands he is wearing a Blue green hoodie and a Black pants matching with a Green Shoes, 'guess the two of us is in hoodie craps' Anthony thought "Ants! I thought you left me!" Zen Faked tears and was about to hug Anthony but he Pushed his face away "ew dude stop Acting like a gay and I'm not Here to dance and get tipsy I'm just here to accompany you clear?" Anthony said, still pushing Zen's face out Zen nodded and slapped Anthony's hand away "Fair enough! let's go-wait Eli?"

"Hello Zenny!" Elizabeth beamed a smile and hugged Zen's Leg. "Little diva what are you doing here?" Zen Said Elizabeth Giggled "Silly! Big bro said I can come with you guys!" Zen's eyes widen and looked at Anthony who's face is Stayed Emotionless. He grabbed his jacket hoodie and whispered to him. "What the Fuck dude! Your bringing little diva With us! Can't you see she's a innocent Cinnamon roll!"

Anthony Blinked and shrugged "Well it's a party why not?" Zen Face palm and sigh "yes it's a party! but I mean like there's a lot of Things that she shall not see!" Zen said and Looked back at Elizabeth again. 'Jesus Why Anthony can be a Idiot sometimes' He thought. the brown haired male Took his sisters hands and squeeze them "don't worry I won't let some Shit Happen to her" Anthony said seriously Zen Nods In Approval and Fixed himself "okay ladies let's go!" The three Walked in and passed some Female's wearing revealing outfits but no need to worry since Anthony being a Responsible brother he is covered his lil sisters eyes. Zen opened the door and immediately the loud and booming sound of music can be heard and the whole Place is Beaming hot! "go and do your stuff Zen we'll just Sit and Pretend didn't care around this place" Anthony said Zen Smiled widely "Whatever you say Ants!" He then Joined in the party. Anthony Walked on the Darkest corners of the Tables and Sits there with his little sister in his arms. Elizabeth looked around with her Eyes "Big bro why are those girls Wearing Wierd clothes?" Elizabeth points to the girl wearing a red tank top thats revealing a bit of her cleavage and a very short jeans. Anthony Sigh "I don't know"

"what are those stuff?"

"it's a Bad Drink you can't Drink those got that?"

"okay! oh and why are those girls kissing each other? eeeww!"

"Oh they must be- wait"

Anthony Covered his sister's eyes. he looked at what she's talking about and that's when he see two girls Kissing each other. he blushed and grabbed his glasses and put them on he then looked away "um let's not talk about that...hey lil sis what do you think about talking about Snow White and the seven dwarfs?" Elizabeth Smiled and starts to talk about Snow White and how pretty she is and how Gentlemen those dwarfs are, Anthony just listens to her and Didn't really care to everyone inside until he didn't notice that it's already 5 he looked around to find Zen But guess the Dude is still enjoying the party.

"Ants! dude!"

Anthony Turned around Seeing Zen all sweaty, he Stuck his tongue out "Ugh you smell crap Zen" The black haired male just Smiled and Grabbed his Wrists "come on the Players are doing some awesome stuff back at the House!"