Chapter 3: Well This is Hell!

Hell  they're in hell and Anthony can't believe it! yes he did read a Bible, In his imagination he thought hell would be a Place full of fire and screaming souls but this? this is hell? god he doesn't really know what to do. he came back to the Furry demon that he just landed and grabbed his Hoodie then he put it on his sister "eeww it smells weird" Anthony Lifts Her hood and it covered her head "sorry lil sis but bare with it for now please? this place can be dangerous and I don't want anything happen to you" he said and also Lift his hood up to cover himself. the two Walked passed the big gate that has a sign and enters in. Anthony Observe around, no street light no Police and He noticed that there's a lot of Bars and Casinos here. and of course demons.

they have different types some are wolf,cats,TV and Bird and others that's unexplainable. Anthony kept his head low and Keeps her sister close. "hey cutie~ nice body ya got there~" Anthony turns around seeing a Female demon that's Really curvy and she has A Tail she's also wearing a very very revealing clothes and by the looks of it, it looks expensive. Anthony Was about to speak when the female demon came close to him then she touched his chest "Aww shy dearie? don't worry I won't bite~" Anthony Blushed and Gripped Elizabeth's hands, The female demon keeps Flirting on him and he didn't notice that her hand is slowly going down to The place where It shall never be touched he yelped and smack her hands away and Dragging her sister out, he sprint and Turned on the Alleyway.

"Okay...okay relax Anthony Everything will be fine! she didn't touch it okay so relax! first objective is to find a safe place then Find a way how to get in this shithole!" Anthony said placing his back on the cold Wall, Elizabeth looks around and yawned. "I'm sleepy...big bro What should we do?" She said Anthony sighs and hugs her sister he placed his chin on top of her head and closed his eyes "Well let me think...this is hell and...hell is a fucked up place well thats what I heard in the Bible and Of course...Satan himself is in here so yeah I guess hell has no rules?" He said The two sat there Quitely until Anthony Lifts his head up and Grinned so widely like a Cheshire cat "THATS IT!" Elizabeth looked at him "You have a Idea Big bro?"

"Ohohoho~your brother has a idea"

"stop smilling it's creepy"

Anthony Lifts her up and spins her around "Listen dear! This is Hell! look around! we can Do some shit here but well of course we can't always mess around every demons here" He said then looks around the dirty alleyway to find a Dirty Baseball bat, Elizabeth looked at his Brother "So We'll find Some What we think weak demons and Beat the shit out of them!"

"I don't know that's kind of bad"

"Love everyone down here are sinners they have done worst"

The two starts to walk out the Alleyway and walked around passing Some bars Casino and Small stores, Anthony still has his hood on and his eyes is Looking around For a weak demon, then a Grey Fish demon Walked out a store this caught his eye and he starts to follow him. Elizabeth is holding his brothers hands tightly.

The demon Walked passed a alleyway Anthony Quickly Grabbed the demons Collar and Kick him on his stomach. "Argh! Godammit! Who the Fuck are you!" The demon looked at Anthony, he smirked and hit the guys face with it "doesn't matter Salmon head" The demon growled and Touched his bleeding face, Anthony looked at his Sister and Turned her around she's now only facing the wall then Anthony Holds her two hands and place them on her ears "Don't look back okay? Don't listen and just Stay there got that?" Elizabeth nods.

then Anthony Turned to look at the demon that's Glaring at him, the demon Dash towards him Anthony Doges and hit his Back with the bat the demon Screamed and landed on the ground Anthony was about to hit him again but the demon kicked his Stomach and that made him hit the wall.The demon Grabbed his neck and chokes him, Anthony Grits his theeth and tried to reach on the bat but he cant his Vision is Getting blurry and That's not good so he did the thing that popped out in his head.