Chapter 19: Mirrors of truth (Part 2)

10 days...

the Overlords are Tired and beat up, and  these unknown creatures are still coming, Alastor and the other overlords are hiding inside the King's room. luckily it's Spacious and enough to fit all of them inside. Alastor Sighs and peeked through the door The monsters growled while roaming and Eating The Other demons, Alastor silently shuts the black door and sighs, This is the first time he felt so Worn out and   he just got a broken arm, sadly it didn't Heal and that surprised him, maybe those Monsters have something that Can Kill them or Worst. Velvet And Rosie are Helping the others to Patch up and Heal themselves.

"Those things got a weapon that only a certain Angel Have" Vox Said and Frustratingly Throwed away his coat he didn't need it anymore since it's all torn up and Unrecognizable, Alastor looked at him with his red Fiery eyes "and What is it?" He asked with his radio voice,Vox Took out a peace of Metal out in his pocket and gave it to The radio demon. "do you remember the angel that holds a White Katana?" He asked and In instant a memory flashed inside Alastors head.

Here it is again, the day that all of the demons fear where all of them hide in their homes or even in the dark alleyways.

it's the day where the Exterminators comes down to hell and Exterminate some demons in order to Less Down the population of hell. But Not Alastor he is Still enjoying his tea in a Cafe and The owner already Locked the shop. Alastor just shrugs at the owner and continue's to sips his tea then someone sits Infront of him and lits Up a cigarette, Alastor Scowled and Ready to Transform his staff into his Red Hunting rifle or Worst summon his other friends

"Well if it isn't The TV demon, may I know what are you doing here?" Alastor asked and kept his cool, He seriously can't stand Vox's Face or even his attitude worst! they are facing each other! "I'm here to have some tea but it looks like the Fucking Owner Locked the cafe already so Maybe I can Make your Day Miserable" he said and Puff out some smoke Alastor's eyes twitched but he sighed and Just drinks his tea.

"aren't you gonna hide like the other Shrimps?" Vox Said, Alastor Laughed and Looked at the Clock tower whose Counting down the time of extermination, 20 seconds and then the angels would Come down and start to Kill them all. but why would he hide?  He can just stay here and Let those white feathered Being come here and Attack him. afterall those angels don't stand a chance against him, he has alot of Weapons inside his Pockets and Surely he is willing to Use it to Knock some Chickens out. "oh? what's with that smirk? ohoho too much confident aren't we?" Vox Said and Alastor looked at him.

"don't you feel the same screen face? We both know we can take those chickens down easily" he said and Looks at the Clock tower again 10 seconds, Vox also looked at the tower and Chuckled.

"Agreed and now in Three....two..."

— One...

A Strong gust of wind Suprised the two and followed by a Blinding light, Alastor grins and looks up the Hells red Sky, Up in the air are Angels With their Flashy white Armors, they scattered around and starts to Hunt down some demons. then that's when the action starts Both Alastor and Vox Stands up and Summoned their weapons, 10 Angels Spotted them and Immediately Charges towards their Direction. Vox and Alastor Jumps in Action and Threw out some Attacks Towards the angels. Alastor Ducks when a angel aimed his spear, the radio demon Punched the Angel and Snapped his Fingers summoning a Black Shadowed Figure and Throwed the Angel inside the Cafe's window.

"Hah! Too slow Radioshack!" Vox Said and This made Alastor's growl at him, Vox Shots another angel Through it's chest. then that's when he saw a Flash of Blue Past Through his Eyes. he turned around and in instant he saw a Angel with blue Eyes and a one silver cross earrings on his right ear, Vox Got thrown through the Wall Alastor Raised a brow and look at the Angel that just Slapped Vox Away like a fly.