Faceclaim Help!

Okay first of all, there are a shit ton of faceclaim books that can help you, but they're mainly on Wattpad. I haven't seen any on Quotev, so sorry, Quotev readers! But you can still check out the ones on Wattpad, you don't need an account for them.

Literally just go onto Wattpad and search up "faceclaims" and you'll get a lot of results. There's even books for more specific things like "Child Faceclaims" or "POC faceclaims", "Female/Male Faceclaims" shit like that.

(if your story is set in a Medieval time, or 1940s, or Victorian, or anything that isn't modern, then just search up "period faceclaims")

(if you don't want to use wattpad, then there's a bunch of faceclaim directories on tumblr too)

NOW IF YOU'RE SOMEONE WHO WANTS A FACECLAIM THAT ACTUALLY HAS GIFS YOU CAN USE, YOU WENT TO THE RIGHT GUIDE!!!

Sometimes if you search up your faceclaim's name and add "gifs" to it, you can be disappointed because there aren't many gifs of them, or they don't have the gifs you like.

WELL! I can help you with that!!!

If your Facelaim is an actor/actress, then there's a way to find more gifs of them.

Gif hunts! Or gif packs! If you don't know what they are, they're basically a whole page dedicated to just gifs of your faceclaim. They're almost always found on tumblr, and you don't need an account for that either (unless the content is explicit).

Let's use my OC for example. Her faceclaim is Mackenzie Foy. There aren't many quality gifs that I could find on google images.

So first, I google "mackenzie foy gif hunt tumblr"

And wow look, there's a ton of them!

Let's click on one:

Okay so this particular gif hunt categorizes the gifs based on emotion

Okay so this particular gif hunt categorizes the gifs based on emotion. Most of the gif hunts/packs don't actually do that. They usually just put all the gifs there, sometimes in chronological order.

Most of the gifs are collected from the actor's movies or television shows. There's some that includes gifs from interviews (I know that Mackenzie has a couple). I don't know if singers have gif hunts of them, unless they act as well.

But anyways, if you guys want a faceclaim with gifs, then I strongly recommend using actors and actresses. Singers have gifs too I think, but I know for sure that models or Instagram influences, or whatever don't have gifs or have very little gifs.

Because of the annoying image limit, please go to the next chapter to see the list of overused faceclaims that I don't recommend you use!