How to Use Artbreeder!

I was asked to do this soooo long ago, but I'm just getting to it now. Whoops 😅

So for those who don't know, Artbreeder is an art website that lets you create people, scenery, etc. It has a lot of uses but I mainly go on it to make recreations of my book's characters like you've already seen before. 

I'm not a master at it, I'm still pretty new at using Artbreeder so don't expect much from this tutorial. I'm still gonna try and explain it of course, but since I only know how make character profiles, that's what I'll be teaching you guys.

(By the way, I suggest using this on your laptop/computer and not on your cellphone)

(Also my song choices get weirder throughout the tutorial, but if any of you actually recognize the songs that I listened to, then I love you 💖)

So first off. Make an Artbreeder account. It's pretty easy so I won't go through it with you. You can even sign in using your gmail if you have one. 

1. Go to 'create', select 'portraits', and then click on 'compose'.

You should end up with a screen like this: 

The three big images at the top are randomized, so you won't end up with the same pictures as me

Also, ignore the Spongebobs at the bottom. Some of my creations are shown there, so I covered it because I didn't want any of you to see. If you managed to find my account then please don't spread it around! 

2. Pick the parents!

Notice how the website is called ArtBREEDER? You're basically combining 'parents' together in order to make the kid you want. 

Let's say we want to make a character profile of a girl. She's a teenager with curly brown hair and brown eyes. We'll call her Natalie, lol. 

So let's try and make Natalie! 

Go over to the left side where you see the word 'Parents', and then press 'select'. A pop-up screen should appear like this: 

 A pop-up screen should appear like this: