PJO: Creating Your OC pt. 2

I FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I AM DUMB :(

But when you pick your godly parents, I need to discuss with you guys about Child of Hera or Artemis fics first... 

Stop. Just stop. PLEASE. 

Hera is the goddess of marriage, meaning she cannot cheat on her marriage with Zeus. Yeah, Zeus is an awful husband and he sucks, but it doesn't matter because, again, SHE IS THE GODDESS OF MARRIAGE. MARRIAGE IS WHO SHE IS! She cannot and will not cheat on Zeus and have a child with someone else! 

Her wiki literally states: 

"Hera once admitted to Jason that she secretly envied the other gods for their demigod children, claiming that they help them understand the mortal world better than they ever could. However, she will never have any demigod children of her own because it wasn't in her nature to be faithless, which in turn meant that she won't have any mortal heroes to do her bidding"

If you really want to write about Hera having a child, then maybe have your OC's birth be similar to Hephaestus where Hera pretty much just impregnated herself. I guess that's fine, but please DON'T write about her cheating on Zeus. She will never do that

And as for Artemis...

Dear gods, people leave this goddess alone. 

She is a VIRGIN GODDESS! She's not going to have kids. She will never have kids. Stop writing about her having a "forbidden child" with some "super speshul mortal man"! It's not happening. 

I've seen so many fanfics about a daughter of Artemis that it makes me want to gouge my eyes out. I'm sorry guys, I know she's amazing and all, but Artemis is OFF LIMITS. 

"But what about Orion?!"

Orion was in love with her, but I don't know if Artemis was in love with him back. From what I read on the wiki, it seemed more like she cared for him as a close friend instead. But it doesn't matter if she loved him back or not since Apollo LITERALLY DROVE ORION INSANE BECAUSE HE WAS SUS! 

Yes that's right, overprotective Apollo was worried that Artemis' vow of eternal maidenhood could be ruined by Orion so he turned the dude insane :) I'm pretty sure this means any other man who tries to get close to her would also meet the same fate :) 

Apollo's pretty much Artemis' form of birth control. He'll literally destroy any man who could potentially be into his sister, so I doubt Artemis would even have a chance to fall in love with your OC's "super speshul mortal dad". 

This was hella short so I'm going to be posting the HP: Creating Your OC soon!