Pheonix -A$AP Rocky

Michael and I hold hands and he's talking but I can't stop staring at him. I analyze every part of him, he used to have wavs but his hair is in twists right now with a perfect shape up like he's about to start dreading. He's wearing a sweatshirt with NWA but has on a collard shirt. I can tell he's been in the gym by his chest and his shoulders. He stopped playing basketball a long time ago but his arms are sculpted like the guys in the NBA. His dark mocha skin is glistening and he smells amazing. Just the sight of him is giving me goosebumps.

"Jordan did you hear what I said?" I snap out of my daze.
"No baby I'm sorry I'm just so excited to see you"
"Me too they finally let me register myself so now I can visit you anytime I want" He kisses my hand and I can't stop smiling. He takes out a piece of paper
"I wrote a poem for you" I instantly get nervous
"Please don't read it" I plead
"I'm gonna read it"
"Please don't"
"Too late" He says as he scans the paper. He clears his throat and I already know he's about to get into his sexy low just got up or getting sleepy voice and my heart is already beating.
" Jordan,
You fit me completely
Our union is some kind of perfection
My soulmate
our souls made for one another
Intertwined together birds of a feather
Our minds are the same its insane the way your brain can anticipate my thoughts
Like we've always known each other
As if we are one
My love
the only closer we could be is if I lived inside you
and even when I'm inside you it feels like home
Like your walls wrapping themselves around me is routine this isn't new
I am greeted not like a guest but instead like the head
get it?
head of the household
daddy is home I know you been waiting for me to cum
But its beyond that
Its the way your laugh can heal me
Your touch can sooth me
Your words bring me peace in a way that makes me want to know God because he gave you superpowers
You motivate me to be the best version of myself
I got back into this school sh*t
Cuz I wanna do sh*t
For me and you
Sh*t
I want us to grow old
Live alone
After our kids are grown
Reflect back on life and know that this was the best decision we made
You
Me
Us
Two bodies
One soul
In love until death takes us
Jordan you fit me completely
Our union is some kind of perfection
I'll love you forever without any exceptions
Every time I'm with you I get an erection"
"Oh really" I smile
"Nah I'm just playing that last line wasn't in it"
"I liked it though"
"Really? Did you forreal be honest I know you're the writer I just wanted to do something for you"
"Forreal baby I loved it, every part of it but I don't wan't to talk about that right now"
"What you want to talk about?"
"The last improvised line"
Michael looks confused. "The one about the erection?"
"Mmhmm" I smile reaching for his pants under the table unbuckling his belt.
"Ohh you being nastyy"
"Just a little"
"Come closer then" He lowers his voice again and pulls me near him. I look around to see the two guards having a conversation and one inmate and their visitor having a quiet but clearly heated conversation while the other two are just talking. I reach into Michaels boxers and feel his dick rock hard and I start to stroke it slowly. He starts to rub my pussy through the outfit and the material is thin I feel everything. I put my head on his shoulder to make it easier to kiss his neck. I start stroking faster and I am close enough to his chest to sense his heart is beating. His breath is picking up and I can tell he is enjoying this. He puts his hands in my pants using his thumb to rub my clit while two fingers go into my pussy. I bite my lip to keep from moaning out loud. We both pick up our speed and I cross my legs to keep them from shaking. I turn to give him a kiss on the mouth to cover my moan and I see a guard start to walk over.
"HEY" He is reaching for something when all of a sudden there is a loud screaming followed by chaos.

The two guards ran down the hall and I take this as an opportunity to take Michaels dick out completely. He grabs me up and sits me on his lap. I grab the dick and put it inside of me. I pull myself closer into Michael and he's slaps my butt before grabbing it and pulling it closer to him. We're kissing passionately then I remember we don't have long until the guards come back. Michael seems to read my mind because he turns around so his back is to the table and I can use the table as support while I ride him. He helps me out by holding my back and my waste as he puts his dick into me. He kisses my neck and moves his hands to my nipples and I feel myself about to cum. He's drilling faster and faster then he changes the pace to rub on my clit while inside me and sucks in my boobs through my shirt. My whole body is tingling and he starts drilling again while kissing me even harder. We last about another minute before we both cum just in time for me to hear the keys so I know the guards are on their way back. We both fix ourselves and go back to sitting across from each other holding hands.

"VISITATION TIME IS OVER GET UP INMATES"
One of the inmates starts to protest but the guard is red and flustered he reaches for his battalion and we all slowly get up.
"I love you Jordan" He says his eyes are sorrowful now and my heart sinks we both hate saying goodbye.
"I love you Michael"
As I'm walking back into my cell I replay the moment we just shared and thats when I remember. We came at the same time, meaning Michael just came in me and my excitement goes away. My heart sinks the best day I have had in months could now turn into my worst nightmare.