05

✧* : . °. • SECRETS THEY KEPT •. °. ✧:. ·.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TEEN WOLF /˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

┌────────────────────────┐

└────────────────────────┘

*·༘ ➳〔 ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:

The cold water pours into the paper cup as she waits for her target.

Quinn was out patrolling with her partner, Deputy Deaver. Now, Lyra sat bored at her sister's desk making a rubber band ball while waiting for her sister to finish her shift so they can go to the parent teacher conference.

A bunch of open files were scattered on the table but one particularly stood out. The Hale house fire.

Lyra glanced around the station, making sure no one was looking her way as she reached over to grab the file. She flipped a couple documents, reading the tragic accident. There were certain details unreleased to the public but a name mentioned in the file sounded familiar to her. Garrison Meyers, the insurance investigator assigned to the case who lost his job shortly due to suspicion of fraud.

The brunette pulled out her phone and typed his name into google. A few videos popped up with his name and revealed that he was the bus driver found critically injured from an animal attack a couple days ago.

She had a feeling the recent animal attack at the video store last night was connected. While no one was paying attention to Lyra, she slipped from her chair and into her sisters which was in front of the computer.

The desktop lit open as she pressed the power button and displayed the lock screen, requesting the password. Since Quinn was new to the job, she must keep the password somewhere as a reminder.

The brunette searched the desk, under the files, behind the computer but it wasn't there. She opened the drawer beside her and bingo, it was stuck to a pile of papers.

Password: BeaconHillsDepartment

The home screen wallpaper was a picture her parents took of Lyra and Quinn while they were at a concert. A smile found itself onto her lips as she reminisces the memory.

She pulled out the online database of records and put in the video store clerks name, David Archer. He seemed like any normal 26-year-old white male until she pulled his arrest records. He was a convicted felon with a history of arson.

These two recent 'animal attacks' were connected by fire. That was even if it was animal attack, it could've been staged.

At this discovery, she wondered if the sheriff already made the connection. She peeked over from the computer and saw the sheriff's office empty. She needed a plan if she wanted to subtly tell the sheriff about it.