08

✧* : . °. • SECRETS THEY KEPT •. °. ✧:. ·.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TEEN WOLF /˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

┌────────────────────────┐

└────────────────────────┘

*·༘ ➳〔 ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛꜱ 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:

"Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting."

Never in her time in Beacon Hills would she find herself walking through the woods Lydia Martin. Allison called her this morning asking her if she wanted to go test some arrows before shopping. Instantly, she accepted the offer but she didn't expect the strawberry blonde to follow. She looked too perfect to play around with arrows.

"Before I forget, I wanted to as if you're okay with something, Lydia. Jackson asked me to the winter formal." The strawberry blondes eye shot up at her statement, eyes widening.

"Did he?"

"Yeah. Just as friends. But I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it first."

"Sure. As long as it's just friends." Lydia said slightly jealous, burning holes into the back of Allison's head as she glared into them.

"Well, yeah, I mean. It's not like I would take him into to the coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything." A chuckle escaped Lyra's lips causing Lydia to glare at her.

"Uhh.. About that.." Lydia stopped in her tracks trying to figure what to say to her friend.

Lyra let out a chuckle at the look on Lydia's face after Allison caught her off-guard with her comment. The strawberry blonde however didn't find it funny at all.

"You have no right to laugh with that outfit you have." Lydia said with a scoff as she crossed her arms.

"Maybe it's because people don't wear heels hiking." Lyra retorted seeing her struggle walking through the forest in heels.

"It's not just the shoes" Lydia looked at her from head to toe, "it's everything."

"Oh, you bitch-"

"Guys!" Allison snapped, bringing both of their attention to their mutual friend, "If I'm gonna continue be friends with either of you, both of you are gonna learn to coexist."

Allison sighed in victory as the two stopped bickering, crouched and set her bag down, prepping her recurve bow. She took out her arrow and attached it to a small black object with spirals to tip of the arrow.