20

✧* : . °. • SECRETS THEY KEPT •. °. ✧:. ·.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TEEN WOLF /˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

┌────────────────────────┐

└────────────────────────┘

*·༘ ➳〔 ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʟꜰᴛɪᴍᴇ 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:

The room silent as ever, hums of the machine, the steady beeping.

Lyra squinted her eyes open, the blinding lights attacking her as she opened them. Slowly, the room faded into view. White walls, a familiar sterile scent and the sound of the machines working. She tried to sit up but failed when a sharp pain shot through her.

"Ah, fuck." She swore, laying back down as she stared at the plain white ceiling, oblivious to the other presence in the room.

"Lyra!" Quinn exclaimed as she left her seat to stand next to her sister. The brunette sighed in relief seeing the familiar face of her big sister.

"I thought you were dead." Lyra muffled as she was engulfed into a hug, her face buried in her sister's shoulder. "I thought you were." Quinn chuckled lightly, pulling away to look at her sisters face once again.

"Is Deputy Aria..." The brunette couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence but Quinn already knew what she was asking. Quinn understood and nodded, taking a chair and sat beside her. "How are you even alive?"

"I got a call of drunk teenagers making a fuss so I had to check it out." The blonde answered, tucking in a stray hair away from Lyra's face. "I'm so glad they were drunk." She laughed out but stopped when her abdomen started hurting.

"There's uh- a boy who's been here all night. I'll go get him." Quinn informed, standing up and walked out the door to call him in. The brunette could hear someone running through the halls and the door flew open.

He bolted towards her, wrapping his arms around the girl. She chuckled seeing the boy so frantic, and returned the hug. "I'm okay, Stiles." She reassured as the boy placed a pillow behind her to support he back as she sat up right.

"No, you're not. You got shot, with a real bullet." Stiles said, sitting down in the chair Quinn was previously in.

"I know that." She mumbled, her hand darting to her neck to fiddle with her necklace. But it wasn't there. She looked down to see her neck, bare. "They took it off when you went into surgery." Stiles stated seeing the panic in the girl as he grabbed the necklace on the bedside table. He stood and walked closer to her, his hand brushing her neck as he pushed the hair away. He wrapped it around her neck and hanged into its place.