10

✧* : . °. • SECRETS THEY KEPT •. °. ✧:. ·.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TEEN WOLF /˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

┌────────────────────────┐

└────────────────────────┘

*·༘ ➳〔 ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀʟɪɢɴᴇᴅ 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:

The cotton itched her skin and the thought itched her brain.

"It doesn't make any sense."

Lyra was over at the police station talking to Sheriff Stilinski about the Hale house fire and murders cases being solved while she waited for her sister. This has been a common thing for the two as her sister took more shifts and the sheriff was too nice to let Lyra wallow alone Quinn's desk.

It has been a couple days after the incident at the formal. The same night, tragedy struck the town again. Kate Argent -Allisons aunt- was found dead with her throat violently slashed out and a pendant hanging from her neck. The police connected the dots and concluded that Kate was behind the murders and also the Hale fire.

But something still felt off. Lyra didn't know how to explain it but she didn't believe Kate did it. She had a gut feeling that Peter was behind it but nobody would believe 'a gut feeling' from a random teenager.

"The fire?" Sheriff Stilinski questioned, his eyes pinned onto the report he was writing up.

"No, no. Kate had the pendant which you said proves she was behind the fires" she paused, "but the murders? I mean why would she kill the people who help her start it?" Peter had motive: revenge. Revenge for killing and burning his family alive. Revenge for putting him in a coma for 6 years. That's one hell of a motive.

"Probably to silence them."

"But its been years. And why was her throat ripped out?" The sheriff put down his glasses and faced her with full attention.

"Kid, humans are terrible people and I've seen them do worse over my time as sheriff." He explained to her. Lyra sighed and laid back on the coach, playing with her necklace. Sheriff Stilinski could see nothing he said would change what Lyra thought but before he could try his police radio called in and someone from the line informs the sheriff about someone missing.

"I have to go. Lydia's missing." He said, already putting on his jacket. Lyra shot up from the couch, with her eyes widened hearing the strawberry blonde was missing. She bolted out the door before he could stop her and yelled, "I'm sitting front seat!"