16

✧* : . °. • SECRETS THEY KEPT •. °. ✧:. ·.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TEEN WOLF /˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

┌────────────────────────┐

└────────────────────────┘

*·༘ ➳〔 ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:

The sound of the lights buzzing, the room feeling lighter.

"This entire building is lined up with ash wood. Any supernatural known to man can't get past it." Dr Deaton explained, walking over and opened the gate for her.

Lyra Gray froze like a deer in headlights. It was easier to comprehend the fact that the supernatural exist when you're a bystander, but knowing you are one was especially harder. She wanted to run, far far away from this god forsaken town and never come back. But she froze, scared that when she walked through the gate, it was real.

"Just take one step through. The barrier is broken, it's safe." The veterinarian encouraged, still holding the gate open. She gulped nervously, and walked. It wasn't what she expected. There was no barrier holding her back or that nagging feeling telling her to back away. Dr Deaton gave her a smile and pat her back gently as he led her into the back room. The last time she was here he had pulled out a bullet from Scott's abdomen.

"What am I?" She questioned as she jumped on the metal table, her legs dangling.

"If you were a werewolf, you would turn into one every full moon. You would sometimes have black-out periods or have flashes of memories when you turn." He explained, waiting to see if anything he said made a connection in her mind but she shook her head. Dr Deaton pursed his lips and brought up a finger. "Let me try something." He pulls out a scalpel from the drawer and took Lyra's arm, lifting up her sleeve. Without any warning, the veterinarian drags a thin cut across her forearm.

"Ah! Why would you do that?" She winced, watching the blood pool on her arm. "To test if you had healing abilities."

"You could've just asked me if my skin magically heals when I get a cut." She frowned, washing the cut in the sink before putting on the butterfly bandage Dr Deaton handed her. He leaned against the wall, in thought. "Can you perhaps punch through a wall or do things that can only be explained by having enhanced strength?"

"I don't know, I never tried. I don't go around putting holes into walls." She answered, swinging her legs.

"The bottle." The brunette murmured as Dr Deaton gave a questioning look. She reached into her bag and pulled out the crushed bottle. He gently held the bottle as if it was glass and inspected it. "Enhanced strength." He put down the bottle, rubbed his eyebrows in thought.