13

✧* : . °. • SECRETS THEY KEPT •. °. ✧:. ·.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TEEN WOLF /˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

┌────────────────────────┐

└────────────────────────┘

*·༘ ➳〔 ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:

"Can we have a pet snake?"

Lyra was sitting next to Quinn beside her desk at the police station. The brunette was bored out of her mind. She thinking of getting a pet snake since she had always found them fascinating.

"No, we are not getting a pet snake. I'm already taking double shifts. We can't afford pets." Quinn was focused on her computers, typing into her keyboard. Lyra frowned at her sister until her face lit up when she thought of an idea and she instantly sat up straighter.

"Hey, what if I get a part time job?" Quinn stopped typing and turned her attention to her little sister.

"Oh no." She whispered to herself. Lyra knew that look in her sister eyes, Quinn was going to lecture her. Lyra slummed back into her chair, crossing her arms on her chest as the blonde sighed.

"Jeannie. You are 16. You don't need to get a part-time job. You need to focus on your studies. I am the adult here and I'll provide the money. You don't need to worry about our financials." Quinn put her hand over her little sisters lap.

"But you're working so much. Don't you get tired? I can help-" Lyra was cut off midsentence when Sheriff Stilinski came out of his office calling over deputies to a mechanic garage saying there was a murder. "We'll talk about this later. Let's go" Quinn grabbed her keys and Lyra followed behind her big sister obediently.

The car ride to the crime scene was silent. Lyra tried to turn on the radio but Quinn smacked her hand off before she could press the ON button. Quinn was gripping the steering wheel rather too tight but her face showed no emotion.

"Stay here." The blonde then left her sister in the car to do her job as a deputy officer.

She slummed in her seat and blew the air out of her cheeks. She observed the crime scene from a distance and saw a body covered in white cloth with fresh red blood spots on it being carried out on a stretcher. Two people sitting and talking to each other in the ambulance. It was probably a police officer and a witness. She then surveyed the parking lot and saw Scott sitting in a black car not far away from her. If Scott was there, then it probably means something supernatural was related to the crime scene.