21

✧* : . °. • SECRETS THEY KEPT •. °. ✧:. ·.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TEEN WOLF /˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

┌────────────────────────┐

└────────────────────────┘

*·༘ ➳〔 ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:

Lyra stood outside the boys locker room while she waits for everyone leave so she could help to search for Stiles. She stared at her phone and tried to call him he tenth time.

"You've reached Stiles's voicemail, I'm probably too busy being cool. Leave a voicemail after the beep."

Lyra yelled out in frustration, tempted to throw her phone into a wall after reaching his voicemail for the tenth time. She slid down the wall outside the boys locker room, her face buried in her hands. She should've ran to him, maybe that way he would've disappeared alone.

"Lyra?" She raised her head to see Sheriff Stilinski standing in front of her.

"Did you find him?" The brunette asked, checking her phone one last time before putting it away. He shook his head, looking of to the side. She thought he was just looking down the hallways but then she saw the saw the look in his eyes; guilt.

"We'll find him." Lyra whispered, pulling the sheriff into a hug. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed, wondering what the hell happened to his boy?

She gave a sad smile as he walked away with a deputy, the girl then entered the locker room. The smell of sweat and body odour filled the room causing the brunette to scrunch her nose in disgust. She walked over to Scott and Isaac, leaning on the locker behind Isaac. "What are you gonna do?" Lyra asked, the werewolf prying open Stiles's locker open and threw it onto ground.

"We're gonna find him by scent." He answered while sniffing a shirt and passed a shoe to Isaac, "But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked inspecting the shoe.

Scott turned his back to face Isaac but something else caught his eyes. He straightened his posture, and cleared his throat. She followed his gaze to see Derek standing with his hand behind his back.

"We need to talk." Derek stated sternly, a man emerged into view. A man she recognised but presumed dead, Peter Hale. "All of us."

"Holy shit." She mumbled as Scott had the reaction as she did. "What the hell is this?" Scott huffed out.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek rebutted. Lyra frowned and looked over to Scott who was surprised. "Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"