ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

The dinner party is almost ending and Quin noticed that she hadn't seen her sister anywhere except when the headmistress came to greet the transferees.

She figured she must be exhausted so she bid her farewell to her friends and went to the girl's dormitory by herself to visit her.

She didn't bother to ask for her room number since she purposely placed her as roommates of one of her friends.

As she was approaching room 5. She heaved a deep sigh and prepared herself to have a decent talk with her little sister after long years of not meeting with her.

She put on a big smile and knocked on the door. A few seconds and it opened, revealing Selene on her pajamas.

"Oh! Quin! What brings you here?" She asked brushing her sleepy cat eyes. Her voice sounded a little groggy.

"Hi... C-can I come in?" She asked and the girl only nodded her head opening the door for her to come in.

Quin scanned the entire room and a sad pout escape her lips when she saw them all deep on their slumbers. Selene offered her a chair to sit.

"Did you come to meet the transferees?" Selene asked sitting back on the bed where Yatchelus is sleeping. Note her loud snores that's almost sounding like an alarm clock.

"Uh... I did... But they're already asleep..." she said scratching the back of her neck. Looking at a specific person who have her long brunette hair all over her face.

She chuckled remembering the pictures she received from her mother. She sleeps exactly the same.

"Quillrie mentioned that she's your sister..." Selene said with a cheeky grin when she noticed Quin smiling like an idiot on the sleeping brunette.

"Quillrie have a very loud mouth!" Quin chuckled folding her arms and stood up. "Well... I was hoping to catch up with her... But it's already too late! Maybe I should go!" She said walking towards the door.

"Can you tell her I dropped by?" Quin said and Selene nodded her head.

The girl finally left their room with her shoulders down. She felt disappointed that she wasn't able to talk to her.

The next day.

The girls were alarmed when a loud growl echoed in their whole room. It was louder than their alarm clocks that they all woke up in surprise thinking there was a fire.

But soon, disappointment painted their faces when they saw the secretary of the secret council lying on the floor beside her bed while clutching her head.

"Argh!!! My f**king head!!!" She yelled feeling her head cracking open.

Skye stood up from her bed grabbing one of her pillows and hitting it right on Yatchelus' face.

"Serves you right!" She hissed at her going back to her bed.

Qaelust decided to get up given that she and Silver are already awake.
Silver gave Yatch a bemused look before chuckling at the sight of her.

She remembered her cursing and yelling last night. And when she came to their room with her friends, her boyfriend was carrying her and they just looked so sweet.

"Hey... Your sister dropped by last night!" Qaelust turned to Selene with her eyes widened a little.

She shrugged the news and only nodded as a response.

It's not like she hates her sister.
She just doesn't care. She practically lived as if they don't exist to each other so why bother to make up for that now?