ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30

"Okay okay stop! You're gonna pull off my arm at this state Laudemer!" Skye practically half-yelled at the taller male.

Apparently. When they all ran out of the chapel, Laudemer was more afraid than Skye. She couldn't even process yet in her mind after witnessing the priest getting murdered. Because Laudemer suddenly grabbed her wrist and the next thing she knew was being dragged into the village.

She wanted to knock on the houses but Laudemer was literally dragging her as if she's some bag. She's not even that small😏.

"I think we're safe. We should be looking for Qaeus and Prince." She said and Laudemer looked at her a bit dumbfounded. Somehow picking up the point.

"R-right. Uhm. Did you see where they went?" He asked and Skye could only shook her head along with a deadpan expression.

I would've if you hadn't dragged me.

"We have to go back. Bemy and Lorreta are possibly possessed too like Quin. So we must be careful. Those three are probably together now." Skye said and the two started to quietly walk back.

"Let's look for Prince and Silver. Quillrie and Craeian will probably look for Qaeus because they always assume that I'm always looking for Prince. Which doesn't make sense because he's the one who's always looking for me like my gum." Laudemer muttered and Skye suddenly let out a soft chuckle because he sounded defensive.

"Okay. Since you know him so well. Where do you think he'll go. He's probably going to protect Silver."

"I'm pretty sure he won't run for the bus. He's too stupid to remember that we have all our things there. Let's just go to the village. Those bit**es are probably gonna go for Qaeus first so we'll have enough time to secure Prince."

The two eventually agreed to look for the two youngest in the village. They had to stay quiet and keep a low profile so in case the other three villains are somewhere near, they won't be seen.

Meanwhile...

Silver and Prince are indeed somewhere in the village. They got into an empty house which seems to be still under construction. It doesn't have any doors and window sills. Only plastics to cover them. And there aren't anything inside as well. So the two stayed on the second floor and sat on a corner.

Prince was unfortunately suffering from headache. It was since Amara was exposed and he started seeing flashbacks again. But none of it are clear and they just kept coming so it was hurting him.
But he couldn't afford to show pain. Especially knowing that their lives are both in danger. He doesn't want to die, so they want to kill Silver in order for him to join them in death. And that's the only thing he'll never want to happen.

"What do we do now? We can't just stay here. They'll find us either way." Silver mumbled and turned to Prince. He looks pretty dazed.

"Uhm. W-we have t-to bring them to a church..." He said.

"Do you know any church nearby?" She asked and the boy nodded his head.

"T-there is one. But it's a thirty minutes ride from here."

"Then we can use the bus. Craeian knows how to drive right? He can take us there and lure them to the church."

"O-okay. T-then we have to g-go back to the bus." Prince stood up and tapped himself clean. He offered his hand to the girl but she just looked at it with concern. His hand is visibly shaking lightly.

"Is something wrong?" He asked and Silver looked up to him before she stood up to face him properly.

"You. You're not okay Prince. You look so pale." She said with evident worry on her face and carefully held his hand. She could feel the coldness of his skin and felt his light shivers.