ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

"Careful..." Prince spoke as he sat on the empty seat beside Quin.

He showcased them a smile, enough to have the other ladies around them to have their heads over heels for him.

He winked at Silver who was sitting in front of him. While the other only looked away to hide her blush.

"Good afternoon Prince..." Quin greeted with a smile. But a little weak.

"So. You made quite a fuss today!" Prince said diverting his gaze to Qaelust who didn't even spare him a glance.

A few seconds of silence strucked them when Qaelust made no response. And it was the first time Prince ever got a silent treatment.
Well what more of Quin.

"She really don't talk a lot, does she?" Prince asked looking back at Silver who was secretly frowning at her friend's ill manners.

"Yeah... S-she just have nothing to say!" Silver explained as she tries to meet their piercing gazes.

"I understand. She looks like she doesn't wanna talk at all!" Prince chuckled folding his arms.

"But anyway! Quillrie would like me to escort you to the office!" He said with a sudden change to his seriously deep tone.

It kind of caught Silver off guard. She got used to see him like the Prince Charming she always thought he is. A bubbly and cheerful handsome guy.

"I can just go there myself..." Qaelust said finishing the last spoon on her plate.

"I insist! Your disappearance during the class alarmed the entire University. Not only that,... you have also shown disrespect to the church by ditching your first ever class there."

"The nuns and deacons would like you to hand them an apology each before the news reaches the headmistress!"

He said in one go making the girls gasped in shock. Except Qaelust of course who just raised a brow at him.

"Quillrie didn't told me that!" Quin exclaimed while raising a brow at the boy.

"You were too busy looking for your delinquent little sister..." he said diverting his gaze once more to Qaelust. His dark orbs are now far from those eyes who usually twinkles in front of those he looks at.

"And what makes you think I will comply?" Qaelust asked folding her arms as she straighten her back. Her voice sounds taunting.

"Because I know you wouldn't wanna embarass your worried sister because of your senseless actions..." he said and stood up placing his hands in his pockets.

Qaelust looked at Quin then to the students around their seat. She glared at them one by one before she stood up with a huff.

"I'm sorry Quin but you can't come!" Prince said as he stood up.

"Why not?!" She growled.

"You're smart! So find out why!" He said nonchalantly walking away. With Qaelust behind him of course.

Quin scoffed as she sat back on her sit with Silver watching the entire situation unfold.

"Why can't you go with them? Aren't you the Vice President of the Student Council? What if they punish her! You can't stay here! You have to help her!" Silver ranted being so close into panic.

"You heard him... I can't come..." Quin said filled with disappointment. "It's probably Quillrie's order..." she added and let out a tiring sigh.