ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Yatch immediately raised her hand when she spotted Quillrie among the crowd. She called him to sit beside her seat and join them for lunch.

"I thought he's with Craeian and Laudemer?" Skye noticed him walking by himself. Wearing the same poker expression.

"What's wrong? You look awful!" Yatch said poking his cheeks playfully once he sat beside her.

He turned to her with a pout and she placed her hands on his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Yatch asked pinching his cheeks.

"Where's Craeian and Laudemer?" Selene asked taking a sip from her orange juice.

"The headmistress summoned them. Do't tell them I told you!" He said earning him a perplexed reactions from the girls.

"Without you?" Yatch asked furrowing her brows.

Quillrie sighed and nodded his head.
He looked around for specific faces and when he didn't found them...

"Where's Prince and Qaeus?" He asked.

"Didn't you asked them to watch those weird newbies?" Yatch scoffed pulling her tray of foods to Quillrie.

"There aren't any upcoming events. Except for the acquaintance party which is next month. So why would the headmistress summon those two?" Skye asked while munching on her food.

"Why do you think?" Quillrie asked in a sarcastic tone.

The girls exchanged looks with each other. There can only be one reason but why is it that Quillrie wasn't called too?
Not to mention that Quillrie doesn't seem to be in the mood right now.

"You know those weirdos are our roommates right? We can try to get to know them if you want." Selene suggested.

"That's hard! That lust girl is like Qaeus' other half! Too hard to approach!" Yatch snorted feeding the boy beside her.

"We can try. But. Can't we just tell them? I mean. If they know, maybe Qaelust will stop going to the lair..." Skye said. "We don't have to let anyone know but them!" She added.

"There's a reason why this conversation remains only with us, Skye." Quillrie said followed by a deep sigh.

"But she have a point! Even if it's too late. Atleast if we inform them, she'll realize to not go back there!" Yatch agreed.

"Whatever. I lost my appetite..." Quillrie mumbled sliding the tray back to Yatch.

"Oh!? Isn't that Prince? A-and that newbie?" Skye suddenly pointed at the entrance.

The three looked at where she was pointing and immediately spotted the two. Talking while wearing fancy smiles on their faces.

"Ahh. So Prince must be really serious about her..." Selene mumbled.

"But it's not that long since they transferred! I mean. Aren't they just getting to know each other?" Skye questioned.

"Prince is too carefree! Just let him be! It looks like they're both having a good time anyway!" Yatch said taking a gulp from her glass of juice.

"Hey! Aren't you going to eat?!" She said glaring at the only boy on their table.

"I said I lost my appetite!"

"And do I look like I fu**ing care!?"

"Keep it down! I'm not in the mood to pick a fight with you!"