ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

"Little Prince?"

"Are you in there?"

A few simple words were enough to bring goosebumps all over Prince's body.
Even Silver started whimpering while trying to restrain her cries.

"Little Prince stop hiding!"

"Play your piano for me!"

The voice of the girl became more slow.

Prince saw how the knob of the door twisted. So he quickly grabbed it incase someone from the other side tries to open it.

"I SAID PLAY YOUR PIANO FOR ME!!!" The girl's voice yelled suddenly went a thousand lower octaves and harshly pulled the door open making both of the two to squeal.

Prince accidentally dropped his phone. Shutting the call off in the process.

A girl wearing an old maid dress stood before the two. Her hair tied in two pony tails. Her eyes covered with black shades along with her black lips.
Her eyes were pure shade of black. Nothing is white in there.

She was smiling devilishly at the two with the entire knob of the door on her hand.
Her body looked so pale like a corpse.

Prince and Silver frozed with their eyes widened upon looking at her. They didn't know what to do as the girl was blocking their only way of escape.

"There you are!" The girl suddenly let out a giggle that soon turned into a squeal.

"I really love watching you play your piano! I've been watching you ever since you started learning!" The girl said and started playing with the doorknob to her head.

She looked at it and started wiggling her body like how a little girl is confronting her crush.

Soon she suddenly stopped.
As if she froze. Silence covered the whole bathroom.

"L-leave us alone!" Prince mumbled and placed Silver behind him.

The girl quickly jerked her head to look at him along with a sound of neck snapping.
Prince just wanted to pass out right now and hoped he didn't hear the sound at all.

The girl began to scream and charged for an attack. She used the doorknob and smashed the boy's head aggressively with it making him bleed immediately.

Silver panicked and grabbed the knob on the girl's hand. But the girl looked at her followed by a scream.

She grabbed a fistful of Silver's hair and dragged her out of the janitor's room to one of the sink. Leaving Prince who fell kneeling down the floor while clutching his bleeding forehead.

He felt his mind spinning and as if a loud flatline was interrupting his senses. But he disregarded all of that and clumsily stood up.

He ran and grabbed the girl's arm that was holding Silver by her hair before she could smash her head on the sink.

Silver could only cry while wincing in pain. While Prince is trying to rip her off the ghost despite his blurry and dizzy sight.

"Stop it! Let her go!!!" Prince yelled with complete terror.

The girl suddenly pushed him off making him back off and slip into one of the cubicles.

Silver took this advantage and got out of the girl's grip.

"You're already dead!!! Why can't you just leave the living people alone and go to fu**ing hell!!!" Silver screamed and for a short second, the girl stopped.