Chapter 1

Danielle POV

It is 6.30 a.m. and I just arrived at work. I love being a little early for work so I have a bit of time for myself to settle down and get mentally ready.
Today is a table read for season 3 of Station 19 and I really can not wait to film again. I don't think that anything special happens today to be honest.
Maybe I can convince Jaina and Barrett to go out with me later. I think that would be fun.

I head straight to my chair and take a look at the script. But before I can even get a hinch of my lines Barrett greets me from far away "Savre!", she yells.
I stand up delighted and run towards her. She hugs me and wow, I'm always surprised at how well she hugs even though we do that a lot.
I smile bright but then she says something which confuses me. "Are you excited to meet her, Dani?" I look at her bemused. "Wait- what do you mean?"

"Stefania, hi nice to meet you", she says suddenly while looking behind me. I turn around and there she is. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I look right into her beautiful brown eyes and I feel like the time stops. Her hair is just breathtaking and I have the feeling that I am not allowed to breathe the same air as this godness.
Suddenly I feel a hand and my shoulder and I look back. "Don't you want to answer?", Barrett asks me with her eyebrowes raised.

I turn around again to face that gorgeous woman once more and stumble my words,
"Oh my, I-I'm so sorry. Go- Good morning, I-I'm Danielle." She smiles at me and I feel how I blush. She sticks out her hand with confidence and I slowly shake it. "Sí, I know that. I'll catch up on you guys later, but I have to go to Stacy's office real quick. Chao!"
She leaves before I can say anything else. I realize how fast my heart is beating right now and I try to act as normal as I can at this moment.

"Oh my god, D. What was that?", Barrett asks me. "Shut up Doss. I completely forgot that she was coming today."
She just looked at me but I can't tell what that face means. I decided to try to change the subject. "Anyway, I thought that maybe you, Jaina and I could go out tonight, like to a bar or something. I mean it's our first day after the break and maybe we can celebrate that a little", I say.
"Oh, yeah I'd love that actually. Let me text Jaina real quick and see if she's in."
I nod as we walk towards our chairs. Barrett's chair is right next to mine on the left-hand side. On my right is going to sit Stefania, which I know because there's a label right next to me which says 'Dr. Carina DeLuca'.

As I sit down I decide to not go through my script but check out Instagram instead. I type in Stefania's name in the hope to find an account. And there is one. I look closely at some of her posts after following her. I try not to accidentally like one of those because I don't want to seem like a stalker. She's so beautiful I just don't know how to describe her.
Stefania is going to play my TV girlfriend and I am so excited about this but I also kinda want to get to know her better. We have only met once but I think we can be great friends. She has quite a few photos of trips she made so I guess she likes to travel at least as much as I do. This makes me smile.
Suddenly I hear a soft "hi, bella". I look up and see Stefania looking right into my face. I take down my phone quickly, hoping she didn't see I was on her page.

Stefania POV

Danielle puts down her phone very fast, I am wondering what she was doing. I look at her face and can see how she slowly blushes. She did that before too and I find it very cute. "Hey", she greets me back.

I don't have to do that much today. Most of the time I am just sitting in my chair, listening to the crew running their lines. I don't have many scenes, just a few with Danielle.
Nevertheless, I love watching her, she is so into it, even though it is just the table read. I can see how good she is which makes me even more excited. It's always a blessing working with people who are good at what they are doing.
On my right side, there is Jaina. I haven't really talked to her yet but I can tell that she is a cool person. She is dressed very comfy: leggings and a sweater.
Danielle on the other hand is wearing light blue jeans which suits her very well. She has ocean-blue eyes, I have noticed that before. She wears a white, tight-fitting top that flatters her figure very much.
She must have noticed that I was staring at her because she turns to me right after her line. I try to overplay my shame, smile, and look away. But I can still feel her eyes resting on my body.