♡2

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

the weekend was free. jina knew it was the only time to relax before her management scheduled script readings for her upcoming projects.

'mrs. lee please make my favorite soup for lunch.' jina requests her kind cook who was ready to comply with a smile. not wanting to mess her sleep schedule, jina decides to skip nap and instead surf through youtube for some light entertainment.

choi jina bags best actress, seventh time!

the award ceremony footage makes to the trending home page as she signs into her account. she clicks on one of the shorter clips to see what the netizens post down as comments. soon her sight travels to upcoming and recommended videos lined up next to the current one.

choi jina best actress speech

jina reacts to fans calling her juliet on awards show

best couple award choi jina and jung jaehyun - romeo and juliet

jaena - jaehyun and jina || senorita (fmv)

she clicks on the video of her first award show as a rookie actor - the event she attended with her then co-star jung jaehyun, the nation's heart-throb.

'... special thanks to our jina for being a lovely juliet. lastly I would like to thank our fans for loving our chemistry so much.' jaehyun smiled as the crowd burst into claps and cheers as jina and him waved to them.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚