♡9

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

first kiss

scene 14 take 1 action

'turn your face to left, jaehyun will take care of the rest.' the director instructed jina.

cut

' don't be so stiff, is that how you would behave with your lover' the directer said as he interrupted the scene.

' just give me a moment sir.' jina said clutching her dress hem adjusting herself on the sofa as jaehyun lay inches apart from her.

scene 14 take 5

jaehyun kissed jina's cheek before moving away to stare at her eyes as it was in the script.
the next scene had him nervous too.

cut

Scene 17 take 2

jaehyun moved closer and the gap between his and jina's lips was less.

cut

take the behind angle, the director said to the camera crew as jaehyun and jina relaxed a bit.

You okay? jaehyun asked as jina closed her eyes sitting up.

'I am so nervous.' jina involuntarily replied trying to calm her heartbeat. this might be her first kiss both on screen and real life.

' we can go tell the director. lets shoot it later if you want.' jaehyun suggested and jina shook her head.

'no, I am fine. lets get this done.' jina gave a slight smile.

'perfect' the director clapped as he saw the monitor while his leads walked hesitant to check the scene. 'they improvised nicely.' the assistant director teased as everyone watched romeo's lips curled up as he kissed juliet and her melting into it.

'my ears are burning, please edit that.' jaehyun commented knowing he did kiss jina more passionately then required as he looked for jina but she was already in vanity getting ready for the next scene.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚