♡10

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

autograph

'welcome to chenji's this and that. so we are going to give our jaehyun hyung a visit today, and also check out what doing behind a drama shooting. lets go.' chenle spoke handling the camera knowing he couldn't trust jisung with it.

'so hyung will think nctzens sent the truck?' jisung asked as a food truck arrived behind them. 'yeah, we are going to hide in and surprise him.' chenle explained the plan.

the youngers just decided to burst into the vanity. and that scared jina when they found themselves in the wrong one.

'sorry, so sorry. we thought it was hyung's.' both the youngers apologized. 'its alright, you can wait here.' jina replied and their faces lit up.

'noona, do you want our autograph?' jisung asked and she nodded while chenle hit him. she smiled looking at their cuteness.

the stylists were working on jina when jaehyun came in with his hands full of food. 'hey, try these. they are delicious.' jaehyun said placing a bowl near her but she shook her head gesturing her nails.

'I'll eat them when these dry, I don't want my stylist to yell at me.' jina whispered and jaehyun took a spoon to feed her before the food turned cold. jina was hesitant for a bit but she ate it as he blew it for her.

'so this is what happens behind the scenes of a drama. we can see our leads are friendly with each other.' jisung announced capturing it for their vlog and jaehyun guessed the dolphin laugh without turning back.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚