♡3

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

the video hit jina hard, and the fact that she always had a crush on her first co-star wasn't helping. she rushed to her study to find a silver box secured with a number lock. if there was something which wasn't public about her it would be this.

the box which held all her crush's memories.

the last time she and jaehyun had any sort of communication was four years back, when she hit hattrick with the best actress award. someone on a variety show asked him to make a congratulatory video and it went viral in the fandom.

nct jaehyun reacts to his past co star getting best actress award

recommended videos

romeo congratulates juliet

signs jaehyun and jina are secretly dating

nct idol jaehyun spotted wearing a j-j locket, could it mean jaehyun and jina?

jaena - best ship moments

there were times jina replayed the congratulatory video, because his smile made her days better. she would always look forward for their nct comeback or check his instagram account through her brother's phone just incase she happens to accidentally like any of his posts.

though they were friends, none took a chance to reconnect due to the fear of speculating a dating scandal.

as the box lay unlocked in her lap , old memories flashed back of  the only co-star she won couple awards with.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚