♡8

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

pink bottle

jina sat down between jaehyun and her director and she could see jaehyun signaling her manager something. soon she found the reason when her manager returned with a blanket to cover her legs.

'thank you.' jina whispered to jaehyun and they got ready for the questions.

'what can we expect from this drama?' the reporter asked.

'cute feelings of having first love.' jina replied and her manager shot a thumbs up from behind the cameras.

the questions came in turns and everyone tried to answer them without giving out much details. jina reached for the bottle of packed water to aid her dry throat.

she tried opening the lid but it was too tightly shut. to save herself from embarrassment, she lowered it and placed it on the ground.

she felt a tap on her shoulder as jaehyun handed her the bottle with lid open and she suppressed a smile not to make it to evident.

she bowed lightly and jaehyun gave a nod.

'please leave a message to your fans.' the press conference ended with that and the cast were made to a few snaps before leaving.

jina walked behind jaehyun and he suddenly turned back to face her.

'is something wrong?' jina asked confused.

' there are steps ahead, let me hold your hand.' jaehyun offered and jina smiled at him being so nice to her as they got down together arms linked together.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚