♡6

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Confetti

months came by sooner than expected and it was already the last day of shoot.

to celebrate their joint efforts, the crew threw a small party to congratulate everyone. the production team brought in a huge cake with the miniatures of drama characters and props.

the director along with the leads cut the cake and everyone burst out confetti and glitters.

jaehyun finished off with a small speech and showed his gratitude to the staff. jina tried make one but was too nervous and felt no one cared about a rookie actor like her.

so she just quietly escaped when no one was looking.

'why are you hiding here?' jaehyun said as he sat beside a gloomy jina.

'I don't know how I feel about the drama ending. what if people don't like my acting.' jina replies as she hides her face with her cold hands.

' Its okay jina, don't be so nervous. people will like you. I know that.' jaehyun assured as he tried giving the younger girl some confidence.

'really?' jina asks with a sense of hope knowing jaehyun's nod did not lie.

' but at the moment this seems to like you so much.' jaehyun said pulling out thread of confetti from jina's hair and both burst out laughing.

' I am more sad thinking I won't meet you often, jaehyun.' jina thought as the other continued cracking jokes

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚