♡7

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

fake rose

'so which one was your favorite scene to shoot?' sangmin asked as jaehyun and jina appeared as guests on knowing brothers.

'the first meet, I think our real life awkwardness came on screen.' jaehyun answered laughing.

'what about you jina?' young chul enquired.

'the library funny scene, because we really enjoyed shooting that.' jina replied and jaehyun nodded in agreement.

' okay so we want an enactment of one scene, so that even we can see how good your acting is okay?' the knowing brothers hosts suggested and jaehyun and jina agreed for the task.

'do the confessional scene, say her I love you.' segeun proposed the idea to jaehyun.

'I love you.' jaehyun quickly whispered and turned back to face the cameras.

'eh, what was that!' the men complained at the scene.

'we need more passion, jaehyun. don't underestimate variety shows, maybe your future producers are watching it.' hodong encouraged as jina giggled nervously at the situation.

'say it like you mean it.' heechul ordered and others joined too.

'senior you too?' jaehyun sighed accepting defeat.

'get them a prop please.' yoongchul requested and the production team arranged a fake rose.

jaehyun knelt down, holding the rose in his hand, their drama romantic track playing in the background.

'I love you, juliet.' jaehyun confessed.

'I love you too.' jina smiled taking the flower.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚