━━︎︎𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒

Hello lovelies! This is the section in which you are allowed to requests plots that you would like for me to make! In order to get accepted for the request of your plot being created, please follow the rules below! The rules are also the form!

RULES:

i. You MUST give me credit for creating this plot. DO NOT claim it as your own or I will be very upset and you will be placed on the blacklist!

ii. You must also follow the regular rules of this plot shop as well as these rules!

iii. If you don't want the plot, just let me know and I'll keep it up for someone else to request for!

iv. give AS MUCH detail as you possibly can! Tell me what exactly it is that you would like to be included in the plot!

v. Fandoms that I WILL make plots for: Marvel, Teen Wolf, Legacies, LOTR/TH, Twilight, Harry Potter, The Maze Runner, TWD, as well as a few others!

vi. You will have to answer the password I come up with for your plot in order to receive it!

FORM:

Faceclaim of your oc, their name, personality, and their gender!
Love interest?
What's the fandom?
Epigraph and character quotes?
AU or is it based off a movie/TV show? If so, which season of the TV show and what movie(s)?
Extra notes?
Request Here