Enola Holmes

TITLE: Where's My Love?**OC NAME: Ebony BaudelaireFACECLAIM: India Eisley**MOVIE: Enola HolmesLOVE INTEREST: Enola HolmesSTATUS: Available

OC NAME: Ebony Baudelaire
FACECLAIM: India Eisley**
MOVIE: Enola Holmes
LOVE INTEREST: Enola Holmes
STATUS: Available

TITLE: Where's My Love?**OC NAME: Ebony BaudelaireFACECLAIM: India Eisley**MOVIE: Enola HolmesLOVE INTEREST: Enola HolmesSTATUS: Available

QUOTES:

❝The world is just against us, isn't it?❞

❝I don't think we we were ever meant to meet. And the world is making sure we don't see each again.❞

  ❝Well, the world sucks.❞

EPIGRAPH:

❝︎One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else's survival guide.❞︎

~Beene Brown

❝︎That was her magic, she could see the sunset, even on the darkest of days.❞︎

~Atticus

STORY DESCRIPTION:

EBONY BAUDELAIRE was the twin sister of Violet, making them both the oldest of the Baudelaire siblings. After the death of both of their parents, the four siblings were sent to live with Count Olaf, and that's where they were faced with escaping in hopes that they weren't all killed for the price of their fortune that Count Olaf desperately wanted to steal from them. They had been running away from the man, when they got split up. Ebony wasn't fast enough, she couldn't grab her siblings hands to help them onto the train before it started to move, and she lost them.

So there Ebony sat, in the train all by herself with worry clouding her better judgement. She knew that her brother and sister were smart, and that they could take care of themselves as well as Sunny, the youngest of the four. It was when a girl had joined her side, that her life only continued to grow even more crazy. Hell, it got even worse when a boy cut himself free from a bag that was above Ebony, causing him to almost fall on her.

The three faced adventures, dangerous adventures that should probably get them killed. And it almost did. But, along the way, Ebony found herself catching feelings for the female Holmes girl, the one that was running from her brothers.

The trio were all running from someone. Ebony was running from her crazy distant relative that was determined to gain her family's fortune, Enola was running from her brothers that were determined to turn her into something she never wanted to be, and Tewkesbury was running away from home, not really wanting to face the duties that he now had to face since his father's death, but he was also running from the man that wanted his head on a golden platter.

But, at the same time they were all looking for something. Ebony was looking for her family, Enola was looking for her mother, and Tewkesbury was looking for somewhere that he would be safe of the person he was positive was after him.

They were all a group of misfit runaways. One a very intelligent being that had Sherlock Holmes as a brother, the other was a Lord, and the last one was simply a girl who needed to protect her family at all costs.

Enola Holmes and Ebony Baudelaire were star-crossed lovers. The world would continuously push them away from one another, and they knew that in the end, some way, somehow, they would never see each other again. And it would be like a summer fling, but at the same time, it would be so much more than either of them could ever process.

NOTES:

―︎I love this plot with my entire heart, so whoever takes it please take extra care of it.

―︎If you want, you can include a few scenarios from ASOUE if you want, but you don't have to and can immediately get started with the movie

―︎With that being said, the prologue needs to be of Ebony with her family.

―︎She really close to her siblings, and Ebony is five minutes older than Violet, which makes her feel like her siblings are her responsibility and that she needs to be the parent and take care of them

―︎This is not necessarily a happy ending, but it's not a sad ending. Ebony's siblings will find her, and she will leave London and go with them, saying goodbye to Enola.

―︎Ebony is a very protective person, and will step in front of danger if it meant that she could protect those she cared about.

―︎That's all I can think of, so if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to PM me or DM me on Instagram (nataliaalianovas.wp) which will probably be the easiest way to contact me!

PASSWORD:

What was you favorite scene in Enola Holmes?