Bucky Barnes

TITLE: Dancing With Your Ghost**OC NAME: Rayne JohnsonFACECLAIM: Meaghan Rath MOVIES: Alternate UniverseLOVE INTEREST: Bucky BarnesSTATUS: Available

OC NAME: Rayne Johnson
FACECLAIM: Meaghan Rath
MOVIES: Alternate Universe
LOVE INTEREST: Bucky Barnes
STATUS: Available

TITLE: Dancing With Your Ghost**OC NAME: Rayne JohnsonFACECLAIM: Meaghan Rath MOVIES: Alternate UniverseLOVE INTEREST: Bucky BarnesSTATUS: Available

QUOTES:

❝There's plenty of us here, I'm just the only one that can pop in and out of the ghost realm.❞

❝I'm sorry.❞

❝Don't be. I guess HYDRA's serums worked after all. It's almost like I have the power of invisibility, I'm just a dead girl that has it.❞

EPIGRAPH:

❝We're just two ghosts swimming in a glass half empty, trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat.❞

~Two Ghosts/Harry Styles

STORY DESCRIPTION:

SHE HAD been human once. But not for a long time. She would walk around the HYDRA base that had been the place of her death, watching the new victims that would be placed under the knife by the HYDRA agents. They were always trying to discover new experiments, but most of the time they were unsuccessful.

It was 1942 when they dragged him in. A brown haired male that had lost his arm due to falling off of a train. He was a sergeant, the army buffs had to be her favorites, and that was simply because they put up more of a fight than the others usually did. They would hurt the agents, something that made her smile in satisfaction.

Rayne Johnson wasn't like all the ghosts. There were hundreds that surrounded the base, only of which she could see. The one thing that made her different, was the fact that Rayne could travel from the ghost realm to the human one. It wasn't supposed to happen to a dead person, but it did and Rayne was that person. She didn't switch realms very often, but the man they had brought in, Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes (or Bucky as he liked to calm himself.)

Rayne would watch him go through the painful experiments and her heart ached for the man. In more ways than one. And when he had been through one awful test, she decided to make herself known. She wanted him to know that he wasn't alone. And she fell for him, and before he became completely brainwashed, he fell for her.

But, she was a ghost, he was human. It was an impossible situation. It was the opposite of a fairy tale. It was a love story that didn't have a happy ending. It was an unusual love story. But it was one that was worth it nonetheless, even if there was nothing either of them could do in order to pursue it.

NOTES:

―︎This was going to be part of my Marvel series, but I created another plot that I like just a tad more than this one, but this by far one of my favorite Marvel plots that I've come up with.

―︎If you would like, you may change her last name, however keep her first name because I think it's really really pretty. Also it fits the faceclaim (which isn't used that often for some reason??) that I have chosen really well.

―︎So, summary, Rayne used to be one of HYDRA's experiments until she finally died from one of the experiments and now she haunts the building in which she died in.

―︎Rayne is very kind and wishes that there was a way that she could help Bucky, which is where the in and out of realms part comes in.

―︎This story DOES NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! It has a sad ending actually, with Bucky being completely brainwashed and turned into the Winter Soldier with Rayne watching as all of this happens and her heart breaking when he shows no emotions towards the appearance of her.

―︎It's heartbreaking. And there should be many emotions towards the ending.

―︎This plot is really free range besides that! And if you wanna include me on any ideas you have, feel free to do so!

―︎If you have any questions, feel free to PM me either on here or on my Instagram (nataliaalianovas.wp) which will probably be the easiest way to contact me!

PASSWORD:
Pre or post Winter Soldier Bucky and why?