Hermione Granger

TITLE: Monsters*OC NAME: Adeline FawnFACECLAIM: Malina Weissman*MOVIES: POA-DHPT2*LOVE INTEREST: Hermione GrangerSTATUS: Available

TITLE: Monsters*
OC NAME: Adeline Fawn
FACECLAIM: Malina Weissman*
MOVIES: POA-DHPT2*
LOVE INTEREST: Hermione Granger
STATUS: Available

TITLE: Monsters*OC NAME: Adeline FawnFACECLAIM: Malina Weissman*MOVIES: POA-DHPT2*LOVE INTEREST: Hermione GrangerSTATUS: Available

QUOTES:

❝Please, for the love of Merlin, tell me what you're so afraid of. Let me help you.❞

❝I'm afraid of myself. I'm afraid of my family name. I'm afraid of being afraid. How could you possibly help me with that?❞

EPIGRAPH:

❝If you can't wake up from the nightmare, maybe you're not asleep.❞

❝Monsters are real. Ghosts are real too. They live inside us and sometimes, they win.❞

STORY DESCRIPTION:

ADELINE FAWN belonged  to one of the most respected families in the wizarding world. She came  from a family of pure Gryffindors, but to say Adeline acted like one  would be false.

Adeline  was snarky, sarcastic, and she didn't particularly care for everyone  that acted like she was the most amazing thing in the world. Adeline  didn't really have any friends, but she could easily make some, though  she chose not to. The only thing she really had close to a friend was Draco  Malfoy.

Adeline  was the only Gryffindor that ever sat at the Slytherin table when she  did go to breakfast, lunch, and dinner―︎which wasn't quite often.

Every  year, Adeline Fawn always beat people when it came to picking her dorm so that  she could receive one that was always empty, doing the exact same thing when it came to the train.

This  year, however, Adeline was late to the train and when she had arrived,  the only spot available was with the golden trio and their new DADA  teacher. The same thing happening with the dorms, leaving Adeline Fawn―︎the most respected witch in her year―︎with the insufferable  Hermione Granger―︎the know it all.

When  Adeline slowly becomes friend with Hermione, she finds her world spiraling in  different directions. Secrets that should have stayed secrets are  spilled, feelings that should have never existed develop, and lie after  lie is told. No one had ever seen a Fawn cry, but once Adeline became  friends with Hermione as well as the other two members of the golden  trio, she sheds more emotions than she ever thought physically possible.

Dealing  with the mental abuse from home, demons start to grab hold of the  youngest Fawn, leaving her to drown until Hermione holds out a hand and  offering her help when Adeline never asked for it.

NOTES:

―︎The title is based of the song Monsters by Shinedown which you can change of course, I just thought it fit.

—There is an important detail/secret that comes alive and if you receive this plot, PM me and I'll give it to you as well as some other details!

—Adeline has a sister, her name is Emelyn Fawn and she's in the same grade as the Weasley twins.

—Adeline has a strong dislike towards the Golden Trio mostly because of the fact that they always manage to lose points for Gryffindor, and Harry's the chosen one. But that hatred is mostly from the influence of Draco who is Adeline's only friend/acquaintance!

—Adeline is a Sagittarius at heart. She doesn't do well with her emotions, so when she starts to catch feelings for Hermione she tries her hardest to ignore them and to push the witch away.

—Adeline's parents put her down A LOT. She has it drilled in her brain that she's never doing enough, and hence the demons that form in her head from her parents yelling at her to do better. Her main goal is trying to be good enough for her parents.

—The Fawn's are one of the most respected wizarding families which puts a big pressure on both Adeline and Emelyn

—Adeline and Emelyn have a really close bond until she finds out about Emelyn lying about something extremely important when it comes to her real heritage.

—This story is a slow-burn obviously. Even though Adeline starts to hang out with the trio in the middle of third year, she doesn't become friends with any of them until the beginning of fourth year. Even then, Adeline only gets along with Hermione and occasionally Harry. However, she and Ron have the most brutal argument out of the three.

—The closer the Voldemort grows, the farther apart the relationship between Adeline and Draco grows until he's forced to completely cut ties with her because of his family.

—If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will answer them to the best of my ability :)

PASSWORD:
What is your favorite line that Hermione says and why?