Alice Cullen

TITLE: Cursed**OC NAME: Lila Bennett, Rachel** BennettFACECLAIM(S): Jessica Sula, Kat GrahamMOVIES: Twilight-Breaking Dawn LOVE INTEREST: Alice CullenSTATUS: Available

TITLE: Cursed**
OC NAME: Lila Bennett, Rachel** Bennett
FACECLAIM(S): Jessica Sula, Kat Graham
MOVIES: Twilight-Breaking Dawn
LOVE INTEREST: Alice Cullen
STATUS: Available

TITLE: Cursed**OC NAME: Lila Bennett, Rachel** BennettFACECLAIM(S): Jessica Sula, Kat GrahamMOVIES: Twilight-Breaking Dawn LOVE INTEREST: Alice CullenSTATUS: Available

QUOTES:

QUOTES:

❝︎You were the trigger, Alice. You left, and I was alone, and it triggered my curse and my powers and now I'm going to be stuck at the age of seventeen forever.❞︎

❝︎I'm sorry, Lila.❞︎

EPIGRAPH:

❝︎She didn't want to be loved for her petals, she wanted to be loved for her thorns. She knew if someone loved her flaws, they would love her whole.❞︎

~Unknown

❝︎It didn't matter that she fell apart, it was how she put herself back together.❞︎

~Atticus

STORY DESCRIPTION:

LILA BENNETT was someone that came from a long line of Bennett witches. Along with her older sister, Rachel Bennett, the two decided it was time for a new scenery. They both knew about their heritage, they both knew about the supernatural that existed in the world, and they both were terrified for their powers to finally come.

Some way down the line, their family was cursed by another group of powerful witches that made it to whenever a witch got their powers, they stopped aging. Now, they weren't immortal, they could die like anyone else, they just didn't age. And as soon as the siblings both stepped into the town of Forks, Washington, they found themselves fighting against the powers that were trying so desperately to activate within them.

They were both so young. Rachel was only twenty-three, and Lila was only the mere age of seventeen. They were both looking to get away from their crazy family, and by doing so they fell into the town that contained the two creatures they were supposed to be against; vampires and werewolves. And like every cliché love story, Lila was the one that fell for one of them.

The pixie-Cullen, Alice, was the one that Lila found herself falling for. She knew the myths of mates existing, she was just terrified that she had suddenly become one of those myths. She didn't wanted to be mated to someone, she wasn't ready for that. But the more she spent time with Alice, the more she felt herself falling for the kind hearted brunette.

NOTES:

━︎Imma go ahead and say it, this is in no way related to TVD. So, it's not a crossover.

━︎Lila is very guarded. She's always looking over her shoulder because of the things she knows exist in the world.

━︎Lila's parents were both killed by other members of their family that are power crazy and were trying to prove a point, hence why the sisters ran away.

━︎Rachel gets her powers as soon as she runs into one of the Cullens when she's working at the hospital.

━︎Lila doesn't get her powers until after the Cullens leave in New Moon. So during New Moon it's kinda filled with Lila dealing with her powers and how to work with them as well as making them grow.

━︎LILA DOES NOT HATE BELLA! That doesn't mean she and Bella are exactly buddy buddy either. They are acquaintances. If you want them to be the best of friends, that's cool too.

━︎Lila and Rachel have a really close relationship. They're basically the only other family members that they have left that they associate with.

━︎With that being said, I would like it if you included Rachel in the battle of the Newborns as well as the fight against the Volturi! Rachel IS NOT a side character! She's another main character in this story, even though the story is mainly about Alice and Lila's relationship!

━︎If you want Rachel to have a love interest, that's cool with me, just let me know.

━︎Alice and Lila have such an innocent and loving relationship! They're both sweethearts and when they finally get into their relationship, they have such a pure love and just- UGH ITS CUTE OKAY?

━︎With that being said, this is a fast burn story, or a medium burn story. Whichever you want.

━︎I'm so sorry for the many notes. ︎If you have any questions about this plot, feel free to PM me or message me on my Instagram: nataliaalianovas.wp and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

━︎P.S. It's easier to contact me through insta, but if you don't have Instagram, then Wattpad PM's are fine too!

PASSWORD:
Favorite line from Alice out of all of the movies!