Tony Stark

TITLE: Far From Normal**OC NAME: Liliana HayesFACECLAIM: Megan OryMOVIES: Avenger-Avengers: Endgame**LOVE INTEREST: Tony StarkSTATUS: Available

OC NAME: Liliana Hayes
FACECLAIM: Megan Ory
MOVIES: Avenger-Avengers: Endgame**
LOVE INTEREST: Tony Stark
STATUS: Available

TITLE: Far From Normal**OC NAME: Liliana HayesFACECLAIM: Megan OryMOVIES: Avenger-Avengers: Endgame**LOVE INTEREST: Tony StarkSTATUS: Available

QUOTES:

❝What happened to me was an accident. Purely from my stupidity as a legal adult. I'm not a lab experiment like Rogers, but I'm not normal, Tony. God, I'm so far from normal.❞

❝I guess it's a good thing I don't like normal anyways.❞

EPIGRAPH:

❝Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow.❞

~Vincent Van Gogh

❝Life is the art of pretending to be normal.❞

~Atticus

STORY DESCRIPTION:

LILIANA HAYES wasn't a normal girl like she tried to make herself out to be. Liliana was a wolf, one that was not only forced to go through the painful changes of the full moon that made her lose total control, but was also able to bring out her claws and her sharp vampire-like teeth whenever she was angry.

It happened when she was twenty-one. Having been persuaded by her friends to go out drinking for her twenty-first birthday to celebrate her becoming an actual adult, Liliana took it upon herself to get so drunk off of her ass that the next morning she wouldn't ever want to taste another thing of alcohol ever again. And yes, that did happen, but not how Liliana had planned.

Her group of friends did this all in the woods, a full moon just so happened to be taking place that specific night. They were all drunk, loudly making their presence known, not at all realizing how much danger they had put themselves in. Next thing she knew, her friends were all being sliced to death as vicious snarls fell from a wolf's mouth. Liliana had stumbled back, falling down on her ass as the wolf continued growing closer and closer. And when it lunged, it bit her. It bit her hard, leaving the most vile and gory wound that Liliana had ever been able to witness first hand.

She never understood why the wolf decided not to claw her to death that night, and she almost wished it had. Because now Liliana carried a curse around with her, one that forced her to become a vicious black wolf with the most terrifying eyes. When she was placed on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar for accidentally killing people during one full moon, her life slowly started to go even more downhill than it already had. She thought she had reached the lowest point in her life, but Nick Fury wanted to prove her wrong.

He forced the girl to learn control, he forced her to embrace the side of her self that was bound to come out in public if anyone dared to make her too angry. And then, he pulled her into the Avengers Initiative, and that's where her life went into a graveyard. It was where she met the infamous Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist Tony Stark. The man that would somehow make her feel normal even though she was anything but.

Liliana claimed she was as far from normal as you could get, however Tony Stark wanted to prove her wrong. And so he did, and from there. . . well from there she slowly started to crawl out of the hole she had dug herself in. Tony Stark was her savior. Tony Stark made her feel a taste of normal once again. And she had never expected that, especially not when she found herself growing feelings for the man, only for him to reciprocate said feelings. Liliana Hayes' life was far from normal, and slowly but surely, she became okay with that. And it was all thanks to a cocky, arrogant, intelligent man that became a superhero by wearing something as simple as an Iron Man suit.

NOTES:

—Liliana is a very kind person when she isn't a wolf. She's usually seen with a small smile on her face, unless she's thinking. Then she has furrowed eyebrows and a frown on her face.

—Liliana doubts her self control A LOT. She brings herself down without even meaning to, so her self esteem isn't exactly the best.

—Liliana tries to maintain a normal life by keeping an apartment in New York as well as working as a Veterinarian. She tries to push the other part of her away as much as possible, ashamed of what it has done to her and other people.

—Tony helps Liliana realize that it's okay to not be normal. He helps her out and tries his best to keep her self doubts from attacking her as much as he can by complimenting and flirting with her (jokingly at first until he finds himself falling for the wolf girl)

—Liliana doesn't trust herself to get close to people so she tries to stay as far away from people as possible, especially those that could easily piss her off.

—Liliana gets upset more easily than she does to get angry. For example, say if you were to yell in her about something she had been doing wrong when she was doing exactly how you told her to do it, instead of getting mad she would just get upset and try to fix it. Her anger builds up over time until she finally explodes, and people should not be in the line of fire unless they wanted to get hurt, or killed.

—This is a slow-burn story. Mainly due to the fact that it takes awhile before she starts to trust Tony, which soon grows into a friendship, so on so forth. I would suggest doing an AU so that there's a period between some of the movies that allows their bond to grow.

—The first movie is definitely a must, but the movies after that is up to you whether or not you want to go through them.

—If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will answer them to the best of my ability :)

PASSWORD:
Favorite Iron Man movie and why?