Dean Winchester ✓︎

TITLE: Control**OC NAME: Elana Evans, Avanna EvansFACECLAIM: Caity Lotz**, Lili Reinhart**SEASON(S): Season 3―︎?**LOVE INTEREST: Dean WinchesterSTATUS: Taken By magaesthetic

TITLE: Control**
OC NAME: Elana Evans, Avanna Evans
FACECLAIM: Caity Lotz**, Lili Reinhart**
SEASON(S): Season 3―︎?**
LOVE INTEREST: Dean Winchester
STATUS: Taken By magaesthetic

TITLE: Control**OC NAME: Elana Evans, Avanna EvansFACECLAIM: Caity Lotz**, Lili Reinhart**SEASON(S): Season 3―︎?**LOVE INTEREST: Dean WinchesterSTATUS: Taken By magaesthetic

QUOTES:

QUOTES:

❝Wow, Dean Winchester showing emotion other than being a dick? How much did that hurt you?❞

EPIGRAPH:

❝It's hard to trust when all you have from the past is evidence why you shouldn't.❞

~Unknown

❝She wasn't looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword.❞

~Atticus

STORY DESCRIPTION:

ELANA AND AVANNA―︎both of which preferred to be called Lana and Ava―︎ were two of the most famous hunters that there were, right beside the Winchester brothers that was. The Evans sisters were known all over just like the Winchesters, yet the two pairs of siblings have never met one another.

Well that was all going to change when the Evans siblings came back from killing a vampire nest. Having been in the same town Bobby lived in, the two siblings decided to visit the man that had been there for them since the recent death of their parents. And that's when they were finally able to meet the Winchesters.

And of course, a rivalry is placed between the two oldest of the pair of siblings. Elana was stubborn, she didn't like to trust people, and she didn't like to go on hunts with anyone besides her sibling―︎even then, she didn't like it when her sister came along. When Elana is told about demons escaping the Devil's Gate, she is forced to decide whether or not she would help the Winchester's with their sticky situation that they always seemed to be in.

Elana hadn't been expecting to stay with the brothers for so long, but when she finds herself wanting to be with them whenever she could, she can't help but make the selfish decision to stay―︎not knowing how much that decision was truly going to cost her.

NOTES:

―︎Elana and Avanna are literally the girl versions of Sam and Dean. Elana is tough, rough around the edges, doesn't trust easily, etc. Avanna is really kind hearted, a little too trusting, and tries to see the bright side of everything.

―︎When I tell you Elana is sarcastic, she has such a dry sense of humor that it's funny as hell whenever she speaks. And she has a very colorful mouth.

―︎Avanna is such a bean. And, btw, she is gonna die at some point. When or how is up to you, but Avanna has to die. Wow that sounded brutal, but it's for character relationship development between Dean and Elana which I feel is twisted, yet not?? Anyway.

―︎Their parents died while hunting demons! They were both possessed and killed each other.

―︎Also, their parents were ruthless assholes and started training all three of their children as soon as they learned how to walk and had them on hunts at the ages of six/seven.

―︎Notice how I said three? Well, the sisters used to have a younger brother that went by the name of David. He went on a hunt with his parents at the age of seven, and he got bit and turned into a vampire. His parents were the one to kill him, with little to no remorse. Elana was fourteen and Avanna was nine at the time.

―︎Their parents names were Johnathan and Elizabeth.

―︎Elana is more rough due to the fact that she took the most impact from her parents in order to protect her siblings from having to hunt as much as possible. She was mistreated the most, she was the one that practically raised Avanna.

―︎Dean and Elana are very slow burn. And I mean VERY. They literally hate each other when they first meet. So it's kinda like an enemies to lovers trope I guess??

―︎The sisters are very close to Bobby, for he is basically the parent they never had.

―︎If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me either on here or on my Instagram (nataliaalianovas.wp) which will probably be the easiest way to contact me!

PASSWORD:
Favorite season of Supernatural and why?