Run away

Third person's POV
Love was something that Katsuki didn't know about, not even familiar with. No one had ever shown him love or kindness. maybe except izuku and auntie Inko. His "friends" were just following him around since he's the "bully".

Katsuki's intentions were never bullying others, but all he was ever taught was punch, kick and die.
As much as he didn't want to be mean, he somehow couldn't control it. His anger issues kept on coming back.

"BAKUGOU KATSUKI! YOU COME HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" being woken from his nap, he slowly got off his bed and walk into the living room.

sigh. His mum was back from work. he could hear her yelling getting louder and louder as he walked out to the living room.

"YOU SHOULD BE GLAD THAT I DIDN'T DISOWN YOU! NOW GET YOUR STUPID VILLIAN ASS OVER HERE"
his mother was really kind to him, at least before he got his quirk. His mother always said that explosions means destruction and only villains cause destruction.

She took a flask and start hitting me.
hit
your a stupid villian
hit
a failure
hit
a monster
hit
your friends don't care about you
hit
why would they want to talk to a villain
hit
a heartless bully
hit
you're never going to be good enough

"get up! Or are you too weak to even do that?"

He could feel the wet liquid sliding down his thighs as he struggled to get up, his legs refusing to listen to his brain, he stumbled down to the floor again.

His failed attempt to stand up seemed to piss the older one more, so she left the room and came back with a lit cigarette.

"let's teach you a little lesson, shall we?"

what.. This is new, she's never done this before

"now take off your shirt,"

Scared to even object, he took his black t-shirt off, exposing his brutally beaten chest. he put his hands behind his back, hiding his slightly cut waist from her, who knows what she's do to him if she saw the scars. He promised himself if he leave this place and find a happy home, he'll not cut anymore

she put the head of the cigarette on his skin, the sizzling sound of burning echoed across the silent room.
Tch.
Ah
that fucking hurt

she made few more burns before saying,
"go fix yourself up, and clean the mess. And you know my special parenting isn't really appreciated by other people, but it's for the best, now i'm going out. Behave yourself."

He let himself sit in the corner for a while, this normalised abused as gotten worse over the past 3 years.

Looking at his chest, a thought flash through his mind.
what if I ran away?
she will always find you, and you're just 7, are you sure you're going to survive?
at least I tried!
he crawled back to his room, using the bandages under his bed to wrap around his body and and limbs.

determined to leave the household, he packed his bandages, some clothes, a razor and a picture of him and his father.

His father has divorced with his mother when he was 3, he couldn't stand her yelling and screaming. He moved to America and left little katsuki with the demon.

Sipping up the bag, Katsuki was ready to leave, he ran and ran and ran, away from the hell he had been in.

He was 4 when he got his quirk
He was 4 when he first got hit by his mum
He was 7 when he finally decided to leave
He was 7 when he met someone who will change his life

word count: 620