Day 2: a new foster family

Woah you guys are crazy! 800+ reads🥺 I- thank you so much omg. you beans are so amazing!!

Katsuki woke up at the sound of utensils again. He got a quick shower and went out of his new room.

A smell of pancake hit his nose, ooooo we're having pancake!! he's been in this household for 1 day, and he already feel like he belonged here. But he knew that if his mother is arrested, he'll have to stay in America with his dad. The thought of leaving Japan makes him sad, but I'll enjoy every moment I stay here, and at least i'm not with that old hag.

They had breakfast and talked for a while. Aizawa decided to put Katsuki in the same school as Hitoshi, mainly because if Katsuki went back to his old school, his mother will find him. Katsuki is starting school the next next day.

Today, Aizawa and Hizashi went to the police station with Katsuki, where they showed the pictures and told his stories to detective Tsukauchi.

Aizawa offered to foster Bakugou until the police could contact his father, if Mitsuki Bakugou is sent to jail, Bakugou will go to America and stay with his dad.

The police then proceeded to talk to Mitsuki, when she arrived the police station, she thought they were just letting her take back her brat of a son.

But instead, she got taken to a question room. She was confused, but when she saw her SON staring at her through the glass, with two pro hero, she knew she was in trouble.

She had always been the queen of lies, people used to suspect her of abusing Katsuki, but thanks to her talents, she got away.

But what she didn't know, was that the police that was questioning her, has a special type of quirk, truth quirk. Similar to Hitoshi's quirk, if someone reply his question, he can control them to only tell the truth.

"Did you abuse your son?"

"Yes I did"

No I didn't

"What did you do to him?"

"Hit him, burned him and starved him."

Nothing

And so, Mitsuki Bakugou admitted all her crimes, as much as she try to lie, the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. Mitsuki was arrested the very same day.

Detective Tsukauchi informed the two pro heros that they will take care of Katsuki until his father was informed of their situation.

Aizawa later applied Katsuki to Hitoshi's school. Katsuki was excited, he could finally act like the real him, not like the "bully" everyone say he is.

The taller blond then brought Katsuki to a mall, while the tired one went back to work. They had lots of fun there, Katsuki is warming up to Hizashi every second they spent together. He also bought some stuff he need for school

When Zashi and Suki got back to the house, Hitoshi dragged Katsuki to his room.

"Come on Kat! Let's go play!"

"uh ok.."

and the door slammed shut.

They stayed there for an hour, Hizashi was very curious so he slowly peek into the room. What he saw was so wholesome that his heart was going to melt.

Katsuki and Hitoshi were cuddling on the lavender coloured bed, next to them were a bunch of threads and beans. He crept closer to the two asleep children, he saw two bracelets around their waist.

One was purple in colour, located on Hitoshi's wrist, with " K A T S U K I " on it, while the other one which was around Katsuki's wrist, was orange in colour, with the name " H I T O S H I " on it.

Trying to sallow his squeal, Hizashi slowly back out from the room.
I see they've bonded well! They even got friendship bracelets!
Hizashi heard the door open, and rush downstairs to greet the love of his life.
"Hey Sho, the wedding is in one week! Are you excited!"

They had planned the whole thing already, invited the people, bought the rings, everything needs to be perfect.

"yes, now I want to sleep," even though his answer sounded emotionless, the black haired male had a smile on his face.

"I was thinking maybe Katsuki can come too! As family, you know since we're fostering him,"

"yea sure, now let me take a shower and sleep," 

Hizashi went to cook while humming, he had his radio show later, this time he made Katsudon, it's one of the few dishes he mastered.

When he finished, he woke Shota from his nap and told him to wake the kids, he followed him of course, he want to see his reaction to those two cuties.

knock knock

"hey kids, dinner's ready."

No response. Shota tried again,
"hey kids, i'm gonna open the door, it's time to have dinner."

And so he opened the door, his mouth formed a small smile as he saw the two kids cuddling on the bed.

He gently shake their shoulders and said,
"come on now sleepyheads, we're having Katsudon for dinner."

The purple haired kid rubbed his eyes as the ash blond one yawned. They both got off the bed and start wandering around the halls.

"Come on now, snap out of it, get downstairs." Shota said, while walking down the stairs.

The four of them sat around the table, Katsudon in front of them.

Katsudon...
Izuku loved Katsudon so much...
IZUKU!!!

Katsuki bounce up the chair, his breathing getting faster and faster. Katsuki had bullied Izuku, not willingly of course, his mother didn't allow them to be friends
a quirkless freak don't deserve to play with you she said.

"I-" words struggled to get out of his mouth, he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up. Aizawa had pulled him into a hug, while the rest of the family were worried.

Katsuki let himself get comfortable before saying,"do you think I can go visit Izuku..?"

"I.. I uh was um forced by mother to bully him.. and I swear I didn't mean it!!"
"I really want to apologise to him.. Please?"

"His favourite food is Katsudon huh?"

"y..yes"

how could he! He forgot about his best friend!

"If you want, you can go to UA with me tomorrow, how about that? Then we can go to see Izuku,"

"ok!"

"now let's eat i'm starving,"

Shouta called detective Tsukauchi right after dinner.

"hey, it's me eraserhead, fostering the kid,"

"oh yes hi, what can I do for you?"

"I want to know the address of a friend of katsuki, I think their name is Izuku."

"oh, wait a second,"

The other line was silent, after 30 long seconds, he heard him again.

"Ok, I got it, his name should be Izuku Midoriya, and his address is ******* "

"thanks detective,"

"welcome!"

After hearing the worlds from the detective, he hung up.

Looks like he's brining his kid to work tomorrow.
word count: 1162
i love you guys so much🤍