epilogue part 3 : the aftermath of the USJ incident

As all the students was escorted away from the USJ after the LOV attacked, Katuski could feel his heartbeat in his ears. He was not scared of the villains, like hell he'd ever be! But he certainly is worried about his homeless looking father figure. His hand made its way to the bracelets around his waist as he started to twist the beads. It was a habit he picked up on after he left Japan. He'd do this every time he's nervous nowadays.
He looked over at the frog girl sitting opposite of him as he recall the events that happened. She'd be dead if dadzawa hadn't kept his eyes open, he slightly shivered at the thought. Everyone in the bus didn't dared to catch a wink of sleep and no one was trying to lift the mood. The tension was heavy and uncomfortable.

As lesson ended, Katsuki put his notes and stationeries back to his bag as he heard commotion from the door. He stood up and immediately saw a crowd of people. Among them he could spot a blond colour that looked annoying and a purple that brought up some familiar memories.
Apparently they are the schoolmates from others classes that didnt get the chance to get into 1A. Katsuki swung his bag over his shoulder and start waking towards the door leaving the words
"at least now you know how a future pro looks like, now move it extras,"
He can picture Izuku's face even if he's behind him, he smirked at the image.
The familiar purple hair guy made his way to the front of the crowd, leaving a sentence about how he'd heard 1-A is "pretty impressive", while Katsuki  simply sounds like an ass.
Katsuki was angered by his action and was about to say something when he eyes trailed to the waist of the person in front of him. A purple bracelet similar to the one he had was located there. He squinted harder and he could see his name among those purple beads. He smiled to himself as he found the last member of his family.
Hitoshi on the other hand, was more pissed off because the arrogant blond is ignoring what he is saying.  He opened this mouth to say something but said blond beat him to it as he put his hand in front of his mouth, and whispered an "I missed you" to his brother as he pulled down  his sleeves revealing the orange bracelet.
Hitoshi stared at the bracelet and processed what he just heard as Katuski walked away after swinging his bag over his shoulder again. Hitoshi could feel something warm in his eyes as he recognised the person he was just talking to. He hurried away and rushed to the teacher's office, trying to find his dads to confirm whether he was having an illusion or not.
As he swung open the door, said blond looked at him and said, "hey toshi, I haven't seen u in years!" while throwing a smile at him. Hitoshi did not wait. And he did not think. He practically threw himself onto his brother as he cried in his shoulders. He knew there were people around but everything could wait. He had his brother in his arms.

soooo that sums this up! (if i have time Ill edit this story qwq its kinda cringe help)
I would like to thank all of u for the support TwT I love yall so much
I never thought that this fic would ever get more then 1k reads but hey look where we're at rn
<3